Sign in to follow this  
bigbear

alan brazil

I read the evening news with great delight yesterday after reading about football head Alan Brazil''s plight.  Hopefully he will get a custodial sentence for drink driving after pleading not guilty and trying to claim that the policeman used a faulty breathalyzer.  Being an ex-scummer he will probably get away with it and then end up being given money by the police for whatever reason no doubt, as the binners seem to get away with everything else.

I would love to hear him get sent to Norwich prison, but unfortunately it will just be a 12 month ban and a fine more than likely.

He also had a fight with some Rangers fans in Glasgow Airport after the old-firm game last weekend and Strathclyde Police only let him go as he said he needed to return to East Anglia because it was his court-case relating to the drink-driving this week!

I saw Alan Brazil a year or so ago on West India Quay station platform on the Docklands Light Railway – I believe he lives in the same block as the Marriott Hotel – the one the was involved (or not) in the Spurs food poisoning saga.

I was shocked when I saw him – he looked ill, terrible blotchy skin, really overweight and he didn’t walk, it looked he waddled – a bit like a fat duck.

From what I saw he needed some serious help in getting himself back to health.

[quote user="Tim Allman"]

I saw Alan Brazil a year or so ago on West India Quay station platform on the Docklands Light Railway – I believe he lives in the same block as the Marriott Hotel – the one the was involved (or not) in the Spurs food poisoning saga.

I was shocked when I saw him – he looked ill, terrible blotchy skin, really overweight and he didn’t walk, it looked he waddled – a bit like a fat duck.

From what I saw he needed some serious help in getting himself back to health.

[/quote]

No, it''s just called being a 45 y/o Weegie!!!

I remember when Gary Convict (Gary Croft) got done for drink driving when he played for the scummers... he went to Norwich Nick and some of us in the barclay all sent him a "welcome to your new home" card. He mentioned it in a later interview in the EADT and said his time in the big house was "horrible".

Fat Alan will probably end up in a London Jail

jas :)