Sign in to follow this  
kevin brighton

Parkinson and Archant

Parkinson is a definite no for me. I work in London and the feeling around here is that he may well have the job. I concede that he did very well at Colchester but Hull was another story, he left Colchester without his back room team and was lost he does not have the luxury of joining a club with a successful coaching team and personally do not believe he can mould what we currently have into what we need in the time available. We need someone with a depth of experience or possibly a manager who is a great motivator of average footballers.

Archant please run another survey of fans and lets see if Parkinson come top or anywhere near.   

I really hope its not Parkinson too. I don''t rate him, and with some of the other names we have been linked to, Tilson or Grayson i think parkinson would be a very bad choice. They screwed up with peter grant so they will probably screw up again.

Parkinson may have been interviewed but then so have plenty of other people, can''t see how that puts him in pole position. Archant are probably picking up on reports in the national press, don''t think it''s something they have uncovered themselves. A year ago I would probably have been reasonably happy with Parkinson but since he left Col U he''s had a torrid time at Hull and not really done anything else. I would be very surprised if it is him, certainly doesn''t fit in with the proven manager we''re supposedly looking for.