Sign in to follow this  
yellow_belly

i know that nigel adkins (scunthorpe mngr) has the nod for the ncfc manager job!

[quote user="yellow_belly"]this comes from a very reliable source at ncfc[/quote]

Yep - you and about 10 other different reliable sources all saying different things... NEXT!

I am sorry to say this but there are no "reliable sources" at Norwich. Just a bunch of idiots who try and keep the fans happy by throwing them the odd scrap of rubbish every now and again.

No he doesn''t. We have spent two weeks interviewing and we can''t interview a current manager without their permission. As Scunthorpe have said absolutely nothing about granting us permission to speak to Adkins it can''t be true.

[quote user="yellow_belly"]this comes from a very reliable source at ncfc[/quote]  This can''t be right as I heard Magilton is going to jump ship before the derby game as he wants to run a club with potential and who get full houses.

[quote user="silver fox"][quote user="yellow_belly"]this comes from a very reliable source at ncfc[/quote]  This can''t be right as I heard Magilton is going to jump ship before the derby game as he wants to run a club with potential and who get full houses.[/quote]

I think the Mecca Bingo in Ipswich is looking for a Manager. Should get an occasional full house there