Sign in to follow this  
ncfc

Hate doncaster because???

i have been wondering,why blame doncaster and smith etc,when they dont play the game.

The players do the HARD work, the board just run the club,tell yourself this.

does duffy play midfield,does doncaster play in goal,does smith play up front?

i''ll leave it to you now...

[quote user="waveneyblockc"]

This is clearly a wind up or youre very young and naive - possibly all three.

In any organisation MANAGEMENT are paid more - why?

Because they ultimately carry responsibility for what happens.

[/quote]

LOL Brilliant post.

Because he gets asked genuine questions from genuine people who care and gives a politician style answer, the man is an ******** (put your own word in).  I am sick of his belittling answers and holier than thou attitude.

[quote user="ncfc"]i have been wondering,why blame doncaster and smith etc,when they dont play the game. The players do the HARD work, the board just run the club,tell yourself this. does duffy play midfield,does doncaster play in goal,does smith play up front? i''ll leave it to you now...[/quote]

thanks for the post Neil, the reason you not well thought of at Carrow Road is the way u answer the fans questions and the way that the club comes out and says something only for you to deny it 12 months later...

I''ll leave you to get back to appointing duffy now shall i?

jas :)

Because he''s "SMUG SMUG SMUGGY" of the highest order.....Although, I certainly don''t hate the chap.....I just find him incessantly irritating and patronising - and personally think he doesn''t justify his exceptional salary.

He makes MPs seem half-decent - and well worth the 87 million they screw out of the taxpayer to provide ''value for money?''......GNARRRGHBOLLOXFLAMINGLEECHES!![:@]

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

Because he''s "SMUG SMUG SMUGGY" of the highest order.....Although, I certainly don''t hate the chap.....I just find him incessantly irritating and patronising - and personally think he doesn''t justify his exceptional salary.

He makes MPs seem half-decent - and well worth the 87 million they screw out of the taxpayer to provide ''value for money?''......GNARRRGHBOLLOXFLAMINGLEECHES!![:@]

[/quote]

Am loving " SMUG SMUG SMUGGY", a post I which I was witty enough to write........

We could do a barclay chant - Oooooooh..... smuggy smuggy, smug, smug, smuggy smuggy doncaster......Oooooooh......(etc.etc.)

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]

Am loving " SMUG SMUG SMUGGY", a post I which I was witty enough to write........

We could do a barclay chant - Oooooooh..... smuggy smuggy, smug, smug, smuggy smuggy doncaster......Oooooooh......(etc.etc.)

Doomcaster is the symptom; the illness afflicting out club is Smith & Jones.

Whilst they may well have elevated the bloke to the board is nothing more than a salaried organ grinders monkey paid to do the bidding of the joint majority shareholders, sent out in front of the local media to ‘down manage’ the expectations of supporters with tales of pending financial doom. 

The very same bloke who can keep a straight face through all of it despite the meteoric growth in the clubs balance sheet in the last three years and still have the majority of supporters convinced the pot is empty.  The very same bloke who can bluff his way through Kerrison Holdings achieving a planning consent for 200 more flats at the last AGM, truly the blokes name should be Sadim, that is Midas in reverse

So all in all he has done very well for Smith & Jones, he’s kept the heat of them, managed their interests well and generally deflected ‘incoming’ from them and when last year it was painfully obvious to everybody (including the tea lady) that Worthington’s sell by date had long since passed got between his employers and the supporters just like a good boy should, after all he paid very well to do so

If as is likely the Turners take over in the future it also quite likely they won’t need him as their agenda and direction will, god willing, be very different but one thing is absolute sure the bloke does it all for a very good salary and certainly not through his love for the club.

The weak running and management of our club has caused the current crisis, Doomcaster is nothing more than a pawn in this sad farce.

It''s simple - the board don''t play on the pitch, but they are the ones who ultimately make decisions like transfer budget, managerial appointments, so any failure on the first team management (or playing staff) is indirectly their fault, and they have ultimate responsibility.

Here''s an analogy: If I was in charge of a business unit at work, and a director asked me to start a project - if that project goes wrong and loses lots of money, I might get sacked because the director has to take responsibility for hiring me/giving me the project and I failed - but he also screwed up by putting faith in me and lost a load of money. The director has ultimate responsibility for the profibility of the business. If he keeps screwing up by hiring rubbish people, failing to keep good people, or spending money badly, either the owner of the business sacks him (if it''s a different person), or the business gets bought out by people who know they can make more money. Either way, the director is the failure and is out of a job. That''s business. 

[quote user="Bury Green"]

Doomcaster is the symptom; the illness afflicting out club is Smith & Jones.

Whilst they may well have elevated the bloke to the board is nothing more than a salaried organ grinders monkey paid to do the bidding of the joint majority shareholders, sent out in front of the local media to ‘down manage’ the expectations of supporters with tales of pending financial doom. 

The very same bloke who can keep a straight face through all of it despite the meteoric growth in the clubs balance sheet in the last three years and still have the majority of supporters convinced the pot is empty.  The very same bloke who can bluff his way through Kerrison Holdings achieving a planning consent for 200 more flats at the last AGM, truly the blokes name should be Sadim, that is Midas in reverse

So all in all he has done very well for Smith & Jones, he’s kept the heat of them, managed their interests well and generally deflected ‘incoming’ from them and when last year it was painfully obvious to everybody (including the tea lady) that Worthington’s sell by date had long since passed got between his employers and the supporters just like a good boy should, after all he paid very well to do so

If as is likely the Turners take over in the future it also quite likely they won’t need him as their agenda and direction will, god willing, be very different but one thing is absolute sure the bloke does it all for a very good salary and certainly not through his love for the club.

The weak running and management of our club has caused the current crisis, Doomcaster is nothing more than a pawn in this sad farce.

[/quote] An astute summing up Bury Green. He once said to me he was a supporter of the club, I said to him, no Neil, you are an employee, you would not be here if you weren''t paid to be. He had not heard of Norwich before he came here to work. He may well have an interest, and an agenda. I think your summing up is pretty damn accurate and shames a lot of us who think the board are doing it "for the fans".

[quote user="ncfc"]i have been wondering,why blame doncaster and smith etc,when they dont play the game. The players do the HARD work, the board just run the club,tell yourself this. does duffy play midfield,does doncaster play in goal,does smith play up front? i''ll leave it to you now...[/quote]You can''t hate doncastor cos you don''t really know nothing about the man,all he is doing is a job to the best of his ability.Its not his fault that he is completely clueless ,useless,waste of space is it[:P]