Sign in to follow this  
TwoSheds

Where will you be??

Holy sh*t,looking at the fixture list i just wonder how many so called suporters will be filling the Carrow Road seats after Christmas? I would imagine somewhere around 14,000 to 15,000 and that could be exagerating! So for all of you peeps who have moaned during last season about not being able to get tickets for matches,FEAR not they will become available just past Christmas or maybe even sooner depending on results.Yes i may be new to this forum and it might have taken me 6 hours to type this small paragraph due to the keys not beng in the right place on this dam keyboard,but i have followed my beloved City for 30 years through thick and thin,done the singing and the crying,the great stadiums and the bad,pelted Sir Arthur Souths mansion when we were kids with stones,verbally attacked Robert Chase,picked a fight with Ashley Ward when he left,been dumped by a girl or two for putting City first,geeeeez its endless.But here i am again all grown up...lol.

Welcome TwoSheds!

A bit tough on poor Ashley Ward, don''t you think? It was well known at the time that he didn''t want to leave, and I''d heard that he was called off the training ground to go and get changed and then packed!

I would like to think that City''s support level will be maintained throughout the next season a) because they will not slack in their efforts to stay up, b) they have worked long and hard for this opportunity and will feel they have nothing to lose, c) the supporters have waited what seems like an eternity to see City up against the cream of English teams, and d) most of us have been there through thick and thin and if it has to be ''thin'' this time around then we won''t be deserting now or in the future.

I''m probably looking through my green and yellow specs a bit here, but I think we should all treat each game as a wonderful opportunity, an exciting party, a chance to sing like we''ve never sung before, and realise that hardly anyone expects us to achieve anything so there is no pressure on us, just a glorious opportunity for the team and the fans to enjoy. Anyone else feel the same, or shall I remove the old glogs right now?

I''ll be loving every minute, even if we''re 10-0 down at St James'' after I''ve had to take two days off work and spent 9 hours with my 6ft 3in frame hunched double on cabbage just to get there!

Game on (as Worthy would say).

TwoSheds,

I may not have followed City for as long as you have, but there is one thing I can assure you: for as long as I can afford it, my daughters, my fiancee and myself will be seating in Block C , upper Barclay and travelling away to support our beloved team.

And if you call yourself a supporter, then you should believe that we can survive.

Touche....TwoSheds.

Susie b, do not remove your specs, we feel the same, just a glorious time to enjoy.

completely agree susie

despite the crap weather at the moment, the sun is shining on us and our club big time and if we can''t enjoy the prospect of all those great matches after nine years in the wilderness then well, i suggest those of you who can''t go and do something else on a saturday

nervous, not me, why should we be, come on, we are more than capable of doing really well, yes of course we will lose some games, but this, after all, is supposed to be our entertainment, our time off work - so let''s all enjoy and as susie says, relish the opportunity and the anticipation

roll on august 14

Two Sheds, don''t bother supporting the Yellows with a such a negative attitude, we can do without you.

14,000? Can''t see 5,000 season ticket holders suddenly deciding to stay at home and not spend their hard-earned money on going to the game...

Should I plan to go to Carrow Road a lot of times after Xmas then ?
Will there be a lot of empty seats next season (I doubt it) ?
As a member I am guaranteed a ticket to 3 home games next season.

Come on !

Next season, win or lose, is going to be fun, fun, fun !

Norwich will play with spirit and pride all year.

Nick

So good to read all the positive comments coming from the regulars on here, but, then again, I would never have expected anything else from you all! You''re the stuff that our club is made of! Onwards and upwards - together. (Better than the musketeers slogan, I think!)

Well said Peter. Even if we concede thirty goals in August I''m never going to give up on my beloved Norwich City FC.

We''re the underdogs, we all know it. Anything better than relegation is going to be an unbelievable success next season.
The fans are not going to leave if we don''t do well in the top league TwoSheds. Please don''t unneccessarily knock the loyal NCFC fans.

Welcome to the Forum by the way.