Sign in to follow this  
lobster catcher

offical norwich website

Trust me there is no news whatsoever on the video. I was taken by the one from Diss on there where they asked the fans who they wanted. Everybody they asked said Jewell. Are they trying to sell there man??? I sure hope so!!!

what a joke this is,news on new manager.................would you like to pay £39.99 or £3.99 a month,everything about norwich sucks at the moment dosn''t it

I take it you dont want to support your club financally then?  just prefer to tell everybody where there going wrong? and before you start the newbie thing i was on the terraces before u were in nappies

and whats wrong with being happy and clapping at the same time! [:P]

[quote user="lobster catcher"]

what a joke this is,news on new manager.................would you like to pay £39.99 or £3.99 a month,everything about norwich sucks at the moment dosn''t it

[/quote]Might thoughts exactly that is why I have deleted the main website from my bookmarks.

[quote user="yellowngreen"]

I take it you dont want to support your club financally then?  just prefer to tell everybody where there going wrong? and before you start the newbie thing i was on the terraces before u were in nappies

and whats wrong with being happy and clapping at the same time! [:P]

[/quote]Wouldn''t you of thought paying out for a season ticket would allow you access to the website ?? another scam

A season ticket gets you in for the season. It does not get you access to what is an expensive and interactive website.

It is quite simple as if you don''t want to pay then don''t. How is that ''another scam''?

[quote user="gunnsdoppellganger"]

A season ticket gets you in for the season. It does not get you access to what is an expensive and interactive website.

It is quite simple as if you don''t want to pay then don''t. How is that ''another scam''?

[/quote]Expensive website! did you not notice the advertisements slapped across it, I guarentee without the subscriptions the website would still break even at the very worst. Websites are most certainly NOT exspensive in maintenance, or at least they shouldn''t be for what they are hosting and if the club has any sense it would be hosting the website itself.What I really object to is what should be a free radio broadcast of games, is turned into another form of money making by ripping off exiled fans