Sign in to follow this  
E I E I E I O

More signs of no AMBITION!!!

Phil Parkinson best man out of 50 candidates for the job my Arse!!The Club are a disgrace! League 1 here we come. the last thing he did was take Hull bottom of the league!It is a joke why such a long time to appoint a  nobody that nobody else wants?  We have lost 9 points  during this mess and if he is the man we have been waiting for it is a total and utter joke!!Paul Jewell or the board out!!!

I wouldn''t say Jewell or board out, as he may not return to the game for a while yet. But after all the boasting of quaility candidates, if Parkinson was appointed, well, let''s say the phrase ''last-straw'' comes to mind.

Bruce, Jewell, Allen, Grayson, Cotterill, Tilson. If they appoint any of these 6 I, and I suspect many others, will be happy, espacially if we manage to get either Bruce or Jewell. Roeder or Parkinson, and I may well have to join the Delia out gang.

Parkinson is not my first choice either, but frankly he is about our level at the moment unfortunately.  I dont see that we are likely to attract a top rate manager in our position and with a board who make scrooge look profligate.  Lets just hope whoever comes in can have a clear out of our current backroom set up - because we look clueless at the moment and this needs addressing pdq.

The only way is up now...or down at the end of the season obviously.

I have just heard that Parkinson was at the game so i think we might get away with that one!!!!

On a brighter point a work friend who uses the bookmakers thinks we will get Jewell as he states that he is still the fav and lets face it they normaly don''t get it wrong and give their money away .

[quote user="Stevo"]Are the days of Robert Chase upon us again?[/quote]

For all that was wrong with chase, this baord has never achieved anything like what he did, they can all FUCK off as far as iam concerned  ( current board )!!!

[quote user="Canary Wundaboy"][quote user="Stevo"]Are the days of Robert Chase upon us again?[/quote]

These are worse.
[/quote]

MUCH worse........