Sign in to follow this  
south stand corner terrace

God i'm glad i'm not going on the 4th

Says it all really about our season,  As well as having to watch the shocking football on display, I think it would probably tip me over the edge next week to see all of those gloating scum fans laughing at our clubs demise as they sit comfortably in a play off postion

I see the derby is a sell out and I must take my hat off to all of those that are going, you deserve lots of credit for this, but Norwich fans are known for there loyalty, but for how much longer?  I think if we lose on Sunday (which we could) it will be the last straw for most.

I''ll be there because I am a Norwich supporter. Therefore I support my club through thick & thin. Anyway, we''ll have a new manager by then & we''re due a win, so I think we''ll beat the filth!

Please can people leave off the ''Im a supporter and i will be there through thick and thin'' because it is wearing thin.  I have supported Norwich since 1979 Seen Norwich relegated 4 times from the top flight, been to Wembley, been to Europe, been to 72 gounds up and down the country.

And of course because I have stopped going I am not a supporter. CHANGE THE RECORD

[quote user="Jesse Garons twin brother"]

I''ll be there because I am a Norwich supporter. Therefore I support my club through thick & thin. Anyway, we''ll have a new manager by then & we''re due a win, so I think we''ll beat the filth

[/quote]

ha! Brilliant - "due a win" - how long have we been saying this now? 10 games to be precise...

[quote user="kneeelo 74"]

Please can people leave off the ''Im a supporter and i will be there through thick and thin'' because it is wearing thin.  I have supported Norwich since 1979 Seen Norwich relegated 4 times from the top flight, been to Wembley, been to Europe, been to 72 gounds up and down the country.

And of course because I have stopped going I am not a supporter. CHANGE THE RECORD

[/quote]You must be old ,whats a record?[;)]

Due a win.Oh dear.We''ve been due a REAL norwich, descent performance ever since the fatal day at Fulham.

I''m just expecting an afternoon of "going down" chants from the scum!

Next week should bring with it a new Manager and new hope and maybe something to cheer about come monday week !!

[quote user="Mark Andrews"]

I''m just expecting an afternoon of "going down" chants from the scum!

Next week should bring with it a new Manager and new hope and maybe something to cheer about come monday week !!

[/quote]

i''ll be there... im proud to wear my shirt and be seen as a Norwich city fan... ok so its crap at the moment and we are looking like going down but i wouldnt miss the Derby for the world!

jas :)

Personally i shall be going, i''ve paid for my season ticket and i want my moneys worth.  It''s not the fans fault were in this mess so why punish ourselves by not going.  Other''s will see it differently, that''s their choice, but i support the Football Club as a whole, not the players or the board, the Football Club.  Let''s go and show a united front in the face of the Ipswich fans and prove whatever might happen Norwich Fans don''t lie down and die.Otbc.

I think this is the time to stand up and be counted. Whenever I read stuff about staying away it makes me think that the author is some 20 something who started to support us as we got into the prem. Well, wake up, football out of the premiership cartel, is full of surprises, that''s the game, we go up and we go down, and we should all nuckle down to a good relagation battle. My main point though, is never give your enemy what they want. What to Ipswich want to see on Sunday? I will tell you. They want to see empty spaces, they want to hear no noise, they want to see us depressed. So how do we answer that? As a Supporter, I can tell you what really annoyes me. It is when we have won, and the oppo fans are still singing their hearts out. It don''t half detract from the feeling of smugness to see loyalty in defeat. So come what may, I think you know my view on what we should do on Sunday. Privately, when we all get home, or back to the bar, that''s different, but in front of oppo''s DEFIANCE. 

I''ll be there with my wife who is a fan of that lot!!! i have had loads of ribbing all season and would dearly love us to get something from the game but realistically i think im in for more ribbing!!!

[quote user="corbs"]I think this is the time to stand up and be counted. Whenever I read stuff about staying away it makes me think that the author is some 20 something who started to support us as we got into the prem. Well, wake up, football out of the premiership cartel, is full of surprises, that''s the game, we go up and we go down, and we should all nuckle down to a good relagation battle. My main point though, is never give your enemy what they want. What to Ipswich want to see on Sunday? I will tell you. They want to see empty spaces, they want to hear no noise, they want to see us depressed. So how do we answer that? As a Supporter, I can tell you what really annoyes me. It is when we have won, and the oppo fans are still singing their hearts out. It don''t half detract from the feeling of smugness to see loyalty in defeat. So come what may, I think you know my view on what we should do on Sunday. Privately, when we all get home, or back to the bar, that''s different, but in front of oppo''s DEFIANCE. [/quote]

Here here!!!!

[quote user="corbs"]I think this is the time to stand up and be counted. Whenever I read stuff about staying away it makes me think that the author is some 20 something who started to support us as we got into the prem. Well, wake up, football out of the premiership cartel, is full of surprises, that''s the game, we go up and we go down, and we should all nuckle down to a good relagation battle. My main point though, is never give your enemy what they want. What to Ipswich want to see on Sunday? I will tell you. They want to see empty spaces, they want to hear no noise, they want to see us depressed. So how do we answer that? As a Supporter, I can tell you what really annoyes me. It is when we have won, and the oppo fans are still singing their hearts out. It don''t half detract from the feeling of smugness to see loyalty in defeat. So come what may, I think you know my view on what we should do on Sunday. Privately, when we all get home, or back to the bar, that''s different, but in front of oppo''s DEFIANCE. [/quote]

Post of the month. 100% spot on.

[quote user="kneeelo 74"]

[/quote]

No I won''t change the record! I''ve been going to FCR since ''84, which isn''t quite as long as you, but, still long enough to have seen many ups & downs. I wouldn''t miss the derby for anything & will sing my heart out because I''m City til I die & support my team no matter what! OTBC!

Im 33 and have been going to carrow road for 28 years, until this season.  This is my point how do you guage what a ''supporter'' is.?

[quote user="Wings"]I''ll be there: City til I die and all that, regardless of how bad it gets...[/quote]Your money dude.And every penny goes back into the squad/board''s pockets/infrastructure/next off-pitch money making scheme/awful and unwelcome hotel.

Im with you mate and as you only have 150 odd posts   do you still get called a newbie  lol