Sign in to follow this  
kick it off

Just Back From The Hawthorns.....

One word for it....INEPT. Shacks Hucks and Croft played well, the rest were awful....Otsemobor at fault for 2nd goal - Murray was ok but not particularly good, defence ripped to shreds in the channels, could have been 5 or 6 easily.....midfield were very poor, distribution was laughable (or would have been if it wasn''t so depressing!) no fight whatsoever - Russell was very poor, spillane had a shocker, Smith was a non-entity with a few bright moments where he looked interested....Cureton and Martin should both have been subbed at half time - terrible.

Duffy is a joke. i cant post  a word strong enough for him on here. get this muppet out of our club, i dont want him in any capacity whatsoever!!! Cureton as a right winger 2nd half with Croft sitting on the bench. TW*T. Croft was excellent when he came on, again. what does that guy have to do to get a start, anyone can see hes one of the few decent players we actually have (anyone bar duffy and grant obv) we look better as a team with him on the pitch!  Duffy tactically inept - didnt do anything til it was far too late - then his answer was to bring croft on (well done, only too 75mins longer than the rest of us to realise what to do) then bizarrely brought chadwick on....it may just be me, but has anyone ever seen Chadwick have a half decent touch or actually DO anything apart from score against the scum?! he can go with duffy, for me he is truly shocking....bring back hughes!!

1st half we looked ok-ish....Couldve had 2 one on one situations if it wasnt for some dubious ref decisions - stopping a quick free kick, and a very dodgy offside call......

But overall a very poor showing - chants of "you''re not fit to wear the shirt" and "da da da daa F**KING USELESS" ringing out, shouts of sack the board were to be heard.....

PS looked for directors box but couldnt find ours - theres  about 5million of them!!!

Just arrived back as well - sat in the old Directors'' box, just behind Duffy - the bloke is a total inept idiot, with no clue whatsoever.  Hopeless tactics and should have brought on Strikhavka and Croft at half time for Martin and Smith.  Shocking performance.  Agree that Shacks Hux and Croft played well, thought Murray played well, Russell in second half.  Otsemebor gave the ball away every time he tried to pass.  Smith was totally not interested, looked overweight and was a complete waste of a player.

Only good thing from the game was sat a couple of seats from Aidy Boothroyd - bloody nice bloke.  Didn''t take up my offer to return to Carrow Road though....

[quote user="bromsgrove canary"]

One word for it....INEPT. Shacks Hucks and Croft played well, the rest were awful....Otsemobor at fault for 2nd goal - Murray was ok but not particularly good, defence ripped to shreds in the channels, could have been 5 or 6 easily.....midfield were very poor, distribution was laughable (or would have been if it wasn''t so depressing!) no fight whatsoever - Russell was very poor, spillane had a shocker, Smith was a non-entity with a few bright moments where he looked interested....Cureton and Martin should both have been subbed at half time - terrible.

Duffy is a joke. i cant post  a word strong enough for him on here. get this muppet out of our club, i dont want him in any capacity whatsoever!!! Cureton as a right winger 2nd half with Croft sitting on the bench. TW*T. Croft was excellent when he came on, again. what does that guy have to do to get a start, anyone can see hes one of the few decent players we actually have (anyone bar duffy and grant obv) we look better as a team with him on the pitch!  Duffy tactically inept - didnt do anything til it was far too late - then his answer was to bring croft on (well done, only too 75mins longer than the rest of us to realise what to do) then bizarrely brought chadwick on....it may just be me, but has anyone ever seen Chadwick have a half decent touch or actually DO anything apart from score against the scum?! he can go with duffy, for me he is truly shocking....bring back hughes!!

1st half we looked ok-ish....Couldve had 2 one on one situations if it wasnt for some dubious ref decisions - stopping a quick free kick, and a very dodgy offside call......

But overall a very poor showing - chants of "you''re not fit to wear the shirt" and "da da da daa F**KING USELESS" ringing out, shouts of sack the board were to be heard.....

PS looked for directors box but couldnt find ours - theres  about 5million of them!!!

[/quote]

you made it back pretty sharpish... i always thought Bromsgrove was quite a way from the midlands??? dunno why.

interesting to hear that the "sack the board" chants started up... will be interesting t hear whats sung vs the Binnies should we go a goal down

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

you made it back pretty sharpish... i always thought Bromsgrove was quite a way from the midlands??? dunno why.

interesting to hear that the "sack the board" chants started up... will be interesting t hear whats sung vs the Binnies should we go a goal down

jas :)

[/quote]Bromsgrove is in the Midlands :-P just SW from Birmingham

I saw Aidy B at Vicarage Road on Thursday - and have to admit it went through my mind what a shocking move it was to let him go from Carra Rud.

If only we could turn back time - Aidy, Foley and Webb... compared to what we have now they would be a dream team and to think we had ''em all, under contract, in the same place at the same time.......

Report from The Times.

Norwich simply weren’t at the races, but their lack of leadership off the pitch was reflected by the lack of authority off it. Although they were without on-loan John Hartson - ineligible against his parent club - even the Welshman’s considerable presence would have been wasted among a team who clearly cannot carry out even the simplest of tasks.

Spot on I''d say.