Sign in to follow this  
StevenageFan

Pongolle To Sign?

Thing is carl that all the pressure''s on your lot as you will be expected to get six points off us. There''s absolutely no pressure on us as the world and his uncle, who of course know everything there is to know about us, have us going down before a ball is kicked. If/when you don''t bag those points we all know who the joke will be on! Underestimate us if you wish. That should make our lives a bit easier still, whatever the outcome.

take all the pressure of hey susie " we hant got no pressure" your already making excuses up! now we got RAFA in we will get quality ! and show you canaries how 2 play footie!

I''ve never "got" the idea of going to another clubs site and posting something annoying.
I mean, fair enough, if someone beats the scum heavily, it might be a nice gesture to pop in for a quick, one post "Nice one [insert name here], Carrow Road salutes you"

But otherwise whats the point? You know you''re going to get flamed to a crisp.
Its good for entertainment value from our point of view I suppose :)

And in that mindset:
Cya hwin, hope Rooney scores a hattrick against you next season ;)

Herb

What the heck is this ''we hant got no pressure''? You''ve got all the pressure in the world ''cos people like you expect your team to achieve big time, especially against little minions like us, and there''s the small matter of your new manager. You won''t be putting any pressure on him to bring you success now, will you? I heard several pundits today say that he is very defensive tactically. How is that going to suit you lot? If he doesn''t get you some silverware within two years tops you''ll all be screaming for his head, I''ll guarantee it. That''s pressure...not the sort of stuff you think we are under. That''s small by comparison. Sure, we want to stay in the Prem if we can, but if we don''t we should be in a good position to try again, like West Brom. As you have not made any friends on here I think it''s about time you gracefully left so that you can enjoy banter with your own kind, if there is such a thing.
BTW - RAFA = Royal Air Force Association. Would be quite fitting if you bomb against us, don''t you think?

Now now Susie B. There''s not a hope in hell of Norwich beating Liverpool, and I''m willing to put money on it. Saying that, I''d still like to see Norwich do well next year (so I''m happy if we beat you 1-0 each time), but I can''t have Norwich interfering in Liverpools domination of all competitions.

May the force be with you (from the dark side!).

Right, on Saturday when I see you I want you to put your money where your mouth is, FatBoy Slim! I say Liverpool will not get six points from us next season and, if they do, you are exempt from making any cricket teas for a whole season, but if we get a point or more you will have to make the sarnies every other week! That''s only fair, I think! Start stocking up the freezer with loaves! ("Liverpool''s domination of all competitions". Ha! Ha! Like that one a lot!)

shut up susie b, u keep trying to take the pressure of nrwich when we play u next season almost like your admiting defeat al ready! stick up 4 your team! it shall be a god match and i look forward 2 coming down and watching it! last time we where in anglia we eat your rivals 6-0 or 6-1 something like tht, ha ha ha maybe it could happen agaian when any ball over the top of malkay or felming and they wont be able 2 catch owen or cisse! OR BISCAN lol

First up, carl ,how dare you tell me to shut up on a messageboard that is for Norwich fans? I won''t descend to your base level and say the same back. If any other poster wants to defend my right to post on here than that''s up to them. I hope they will, even if it''s in thought only. Secondly...you don''t know me at all. If you did you would know that I never admit defeat, whether it is a player of competitive sport or as a spectator so far as my club is concerned, so please don''t tell me I am defeatist. I stick up for my team through thick and thin. If you knew anything about the recent history of our club then you would know what we have all had to go through to get to where we are now. Perhaps a large dose of that wouldn''t do your lot any harm as it seems to me that you are choking on a cocktail of historical delusion rather than trying to eat just a small slice of humble pie. Coming on here spouting off about how good you are, how bad we will be, how many you will beat us by, how your players will make monkeys of ours, etc. is all very tedious. Two seconds later you are saying you are only kidding! Now would the real carl please stand up, and then PLEASE exit and leave us alone. (I will not read this thread again, carl, so don''t bother writing anything about me as it will be wasted. I am just too irritated to look at it again - end of story!)

Carl, you must learn one thing in life. NEVER put Ipswich in the same boat as Norwich, they merely share the East Anglian region with us. That''s it. To beat them 6-0 is not an achievment.

Get off you high horse and let the football do the talking. And teach Gerrad how to make a back pass properly as you seem to know so much.

how sweet susie b sew it on a pillow! lo! im off canaries now i will leave your message board and come back when we beat u and win the league lol!! l8az canaries lol good luck u need it

Carl

I live up here in Liverpool - I like the place - I can see every reason why Liverpool has won Capital of Culture BUT with idiots like you still popping up everywhere, it is clear to see that the "old" image of Liverpool is still lurking beneath the cultured exterior that is now showing!

I hate to say it, but as an outsider, there is far too much concentration on the past glories of Liverpool - the "Echo" is full of reminiscing ex-red players telling the locals how good they were in the 70''s & 80''s...Things have changed, the balance of power has shifted down the M62 to Manchester & the M6 to North & West London. Face facts, you are NOT the be all and end all in English football - and if I were a City defender, the sight of Biscan bearing down on me would not really have the same effect as Henry or Van Nistelroy...

Wake up Hwin - oh and get a life - if you''ve got anything sensible to say fine, but otherwise stop making a prat of yourself and dragging everyone''s impressions of a great city down to your level...

For Susie: Carl with you telling Susie to ''shut up'' you saved me the trouble of Hexing Liverpool myself. Your words have invoked a double looped hex back against Liverpool, for the next 3 years, and I won''t remove it!. How dare you tell a superb poster to shut it, so be it.

Laugh at me if you like, many did the same last season, trouble is they''re not laughing now, foolish boy!.

1st Wiz, and there was me thinking Liverpool were destined for a crap season anyway... I''m sure your double looped hex should ensure that they''re nearer the bottom than the top of the league...
Carl, farewell, your stay was short and oh-so-not-so-sweet, tra-la-la-la...

Carl, you''re bang out of order. Can do without comments like that.

I am a Liverpool supporter myself, and wish Norwich all the best next season. Great city and very friendly people. The buzz round the city was fantastic with the promotion last season.

Liverpool have under achieved in recent times, and coming on here boasting that they will murder a newly promoted team that can''t compete with them in terms of financial muscle doesn''t make you look very intelligent. Stupid in fact. Besides, Liverpool don''t have the best of records against teams most people would expect them to beat. On the day, it''s whoever wants it more and plays as a team.

ok ok only having a laugh!! calm down pple all the best city sorry i was outta order! been in a funny mood recently with problems and stuff! sorry city fans susie and all! allt he best in the future 4 the city fans gtg bye ** (sorry susie xxxxxxxxx) forgive me plz

yer make sure you avoid relegation and hopefully get ipswich in the f.a cup and trounce them!! lol like u did last season! well done canaries! keep it up worthy!

Please,please,please...........sort out your bloody spelling.......as i''m reading this on a friday night(quite P****d).....i don''t mind the mickey taking between us, but spell man please!!!