Sign in to follow this  
arrdee

Free bet this weekend .

You lovely old Pink un pickers ,are you ready to forget our dire position in the league? Lets have some enjoyment .I want you to forget all our troubles . Arrdee wants to take you mind off all this relegation talk ,Sod that . Its free bet time fans , lets go for it . who wants to make the final selections ?

Do you want to help your club in its dire need? Would you be the one to turn your back when the blanket comes round ? Well you won''t have to embarrass your self at all because ,the free bet won''t cost you a penny , its all free, thanks to Dixmar Racing .

Remember its your free bet,  not mine , just for you lovely old City supporters . Tell me how many  clubs have a bookmaker trying to give them money?By having a free bet ? How many ? I can tell you not one  That is a fact . Ask Man Utd , ask Liverpool , ask Spurs , ask Aston Villa . Rangers , Celtic .whoever , O.K. there will be lots jump on the bandwagon in the future but remember Norwich City were the first ,thanks to you and Dixmar Racing , Come on you yellows  [:D] arrdee

wolves 9/5 beat ipswich away

we won last 3 games n in good form

big price for team 3rd n league n flying

come on pickers, its doesnt take 2mins to give your opinions on the banker of the week

remeber everyones got an opinion

whats yours worth

- cheers to tv advert lol

proof yourselves to be the betting guru people

[quote user="we8wba"]

all credit to delias devonshire dirtbox if wolves are picked and  win then

[/quote]

ill have a few quid on it myself, wolves look good so far. is keogh playing or injured? him first goal.

Can''t blame a Wolves fan for wanting to be part of the best fan-base in the world can we, DDD ? [:)]I think (nap) a Blackburn away win against Spurs on Sunday looks good, was going to suggest Villa away win against Bolton, but there could be a honeymoon effect there, so they might squeeze a draw.No, for me it''s a home defeat for Jol on Sunday and the sack on Monday.

ooo blackburn tough game, spurs coming of uefa game could help blackburn, but spurs being home side may be save them.

keogh 50/50 for this week, if he plays the game made for him mind you

[quote user="blahblahblah"]Can''t blame a Wolves fan for wanting to be part of the best fan-base in the world can we, DDD ? [:)]

I think (nap) a Blackburn away win against Spurs on Sunday looks good, was going to suggest Villa away win against Bolton, but there could be a honeymoon effect there, so they might squeeze a draw.

No, for me it''s a home defeat for Jol on Sunday and the sack on Monday.

[/quote]

lol, starting to think he should trade in the black country for norfolk, look at his post count he''s 500 up on me and joined 2 1/2 years after. thinking i might stick wolves, blackburn and villa in a £20 away treble. megson cant have a honeymoon he''s to bloody ugly and ginger(not all gingers are ugly, just most). THE RICKI LAKE SHOW ROCKS, sorry had to add that, been at home all day watching garbage but this is funny as fcuk 

24/1 on that treble 20quid 480squid

be brave to do it  - but worth every penney if it comes in

I reckon a draw between Chelsea (H) v Man City. I reckon man city will give em a run for their money. 4/1and QPR to beat Chalton (H). Sorta derby, Chalton got really going all guns blazing. A risky punt but well worth it I think with a new manager on board at loftus road. 6/1Both of those odds at bet 365.

My choice this week will not be too palatable, but my head says WBA is a banker home win against Norwich, my heart of course says otherwise.

I further venture that Ipswich to beat Wolves is very good value at about 11/8, after all Town have an unbeaten record at Portman Road this year. Again this is my head over heart pick.

Good luck to the picker, if these two come up then we would at least be financialy happy , and if not Whoopee. It''s a win/win situation.

What ever is going on ? There seems to be a betting war going on between ,"we8" "devon" ,now "fellas" has joined in . Poor old "blah" is under there somewhere .If i could just ask you to let him up if you see him , The poor old boy set out with good resolve and intention planing to give us his "nap" but he appears to have been swamped. If you feel him grasping your legs try to get him up as quick as you can please .

Now if i could ask for some order please .We are asking for just 5 winners this week . So who is up for it . Please use some sense and lets get this thing back on track please [;)] arrdee

ooo you picked ipswich boooo lol

sunderland 11/10 beat fulham at home

devon can have wolves pick il have this one

kenwyne jones looks unstoppable at moment, and after early promise (but few bad decisions) fulham have slid last few weeks

I''m going to go for Portsmouth to beat West Ham.

Pompey are excellent at home and West Ham don''t look great to me. Thought they were very fortunate to beat an average Sunderland side last week.

So that''s my ''nap''. Please bear in mind that last time I picked Portsmouth to win they scored seven!

Its a bit risky but I fancy Swindon to get an away win at Port Vale, but as I say may be too risky for accumulator its up to whoever picks.

Good luck to whoevers picking.

I pick: Inverness Caledonian Thistle to beat Gretna, away, at 11/8.Both teams aren''t playing well, but Gretna have just had a key defender to a red card and another to injury.  That says they will conceed even more than usual, and ICT beat Falkirk recently who are also struggling.

Greetings Pink Un Pickers..... Alright [Y]

Moving down this week to League Two for :-

Peterborough to beat Hereford

The wife agrees so is it the housewives choice too?

Not ''arf! [Y]

That''s right... hold tight.. stay bright[H]

Greetings Pink Un Pickers..... Alright [Y]

Moving down this week to League Two for :-

Peterborough to beat Hereford

The wife agrees so is it the housewives choice too?

Not ''arf! [Y]

That''s right... hold tight.. stay bright[H]

completly off topic but if anyone out there like gamble

bet on

new york giants on handicap of -9.5 to beat miami dolphins in the nfl @ wemberly on sunday

new york giants won last 5 on trot

dolphins lost all 7 this season and havnt won in there last 10 outings (remember draws dont happen unlike the real football)

miami dolphins are literally hopeless and have now lost there only good attacking threat last weekend

so sure fire win at around 10/11 and -9.5 handicap

nygiants

Hi Arrdee,

Time for my dip into the conference this week leads me to FA Cup qualifying - lets hope my alledged knowledge of this league helps us out this week.

I''ve gone for one game that our Board should be looking at this weekend - Burton Albion at home against Tamworth.

Young Clough seems to be shaping up nicely now, he''s been given time, a bit of cash and things seem to be falling into shape.

Could he do a job at Carrow Road????????????

On a 14 game unbeaten run in the league, just extended loans of 2 key players (and they are registered for game), they will be full of confidence - so I have to predict a HOME win against lower league opposition.

BURTON ALBION v Tamworth   odds 2/5

Good luck to this weeks Picker! [Y]

LeedsCanary

Now talented one , as you have posted twice and involving the family , it must be Two-way family favorites, [;)] arrdee.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

someones not said it so its going to have to be me...

WBA to beat Norwich :(

jas :)

[/quote]

Now jas you lovely young Picker . I hope you are wrong but as you and G. Jim have picked W.B.A .I feel duty bound to include it in my final selections if in fact its me making it . I am still hoping that some one will come in and do it .

Remember its 5 results we need , the cut off point is midnight .Thanks jas for donating your 5000 post to the Free Bet Thread . I will always remember that , well done old buddy [Y] arrdee .

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

someones not said it so its going to have to be me...

WBA to beat Norwich :(

jas :)

[/quote]

am i right to say you cant bet angaist norwich? thought remember it because said could be match fixing or something on those lines

as mentioned above

i got not tips for it as not done my research

but the fa cup is place to look this week

look at teams top or bottom of league n see who they play etc...

Well, if you''d allow me to pick them arrdee, this is what I would choose from the above...Burton Albion - Tamworth Home WinGretna - Inverness CT Away WinIpswich - Wolves Home WinSunderland - Fulham Home WinPeterborough - Hereford Home WinA few low odds games there, but we do need a win, albeit not badly enough to bet on Norwich losing.

Boo hoo, everyone teaming up on my team ;-( lol

go with it if you want, itll be a draw, as iv said go wolves n two people said ipswich, but im not one to disagree with the majoirty ;-p

about 8-9pm tonight il try n find some gems from fa cup, these is place to hit the bookies

[quote user="blahblahblah"]Well, if you''d allow me to pick them arrdee, this is what I would choose from the above...

Burton Albion - Tamworth Home Win
Gretna - Inverness CT Away Win
Ipswich - Wolves Home Win
Sunderland - Fulham Home Win
Peterborough - Hereford Home Win

A few low odds games there, but we do need a win, albeit not badly enough to bet on Norwich losing.
[/quote]

Yep you lovely old boy "blah" I have always said you are the sweetest barley twist in the jar. So glad to see you have surfaced from the deluge, Thanks for that "blah" we will run with your selections , I always thought you loved me , never mind what those others say.[;)] arrdee.