Sign in to follow this  
Mello Yello

IF IT'S JEWELL....

He won''t come here.

He''s not mentally challanged, who is going to destroy there career by coming to us!!!!!

People need to stand down, players need to be sacked / had their wages cut, and Domcaster should be publicly flogged.

* this team, they are giving us nothing why should we give anything back

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

Would you still support the board?

I WON''T.....

[/quote]

Although signing jewell as manager is a big step in the right direction i feel it is to late to support the board now unless they release large amounts of cash for the transfer kitty.

[quote user="Dionysus"]It would certainly be a step in the right direction.[/quote]

that Doncaster should br flogged in public? or Paul Jewell?    I vote for the first!

Although signing jewell as manager is a big step in the right direction i feel it is to late to support the board now unless they release large amounts of cash for the transfer kitty.

If it is true im sure he wouldnt have come without being promised a certain amount of funds

To release large amounts of cash for transfers there has to be large amounts of cash available and a I very much doubt that there is.

I heard that there are funds available re. the turners   from a good source (and no im not going to name him) but they didnt want to give it to Grant to spend

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

Would you still support the board?

I WON''T.....

[/quote]

Nope...not me either......

[quote user="yellowngreen"]

If it is true im sure he wouldnt have come without being promised a certain amount of funds

[/quote]

Thats a good point. The bored were waiting for their right man and now (if the rumours are true) Jewell is on his way then he could be given a big fund.

he''ll need a massive fund to replace the dross we have now, because we couldnt sell anyone for decent money except maybe marshall, could we?

he''ll need a massive fund to replace the dross we have now, because we couldnt sell anyone for decent money except maybe marshall, could we?

5/6 mill could go a long way in this division with the right manager

[quote user="T"]

To release large amounts of cash for transfers there has to be large amounts of cash available and a I very much doubt that there is.

[/quote]

Barry Skipper-who was on the board until a few months ago- has publically flagged up ways to raise more money to invest. It can be done, but as he said "the club must choose ambition". We`ve all seen what prudence has brought us on the pitch and the only thing that can halt the slide is to see the "ambition" part of that dull phrase for a change.

If its Jewell I will be extremely happy. He is a class manager, even if we have little or no money to spend we have to have a good manager who can motivate the players and get them to raise there game. Look at Watford when they went up, they didnt have a good squad at all but they had a manager who could get the best out of a bad team. Im not suggesting we will get promoted this season should we get Jewell but we wont go down, and thats good enough for me for this season now! 

Unfortunatly however much I want Jewell I cant see him coming in... Would be nice though.