Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

Greeno saved a penalty!

Well done, Greeno. Diving 94th minute save to his left to give West Ham a draw at Portsmouth.

Greeno for Engand.

Greeno for England.

Greeno.................!

OTBC

Why couldnt he saves penalties for us!

Greeno for England, definately, he''s good enough, but it seems Mclaren the muppet doesnt rate him.

Cue, someone saying "I dont care, this has nothing to do with NCFC anymore, so why bother posting"!!!

[quote user="HUDDY "]

Greeno for England, definately, he''s good enough, but it seems Mclaren the muppet doesnt rate him.

Cue, someone saying "I dont care, this has nothing to do with NCFC anymore, so why bother posting"!!!

[/quote]

Exactly Huddy. We need a little feel good in these deep, dark days.

Even if it''s in the form of reflected glory.

OTBC

[quote user="HUDDY "]

[/quote]

'' I don''t care, this has nothing to do with NCFC anymore, so why bother posting''!!! 

[quote user="Clucks Disciple"]

Don''t flame me for posting but personally I couldn''t care if he was doing awful.

Glad to see it still pleases some City fans though.

[/quote]

If you''re going to be a self-appointed Cluck''s disciple, you need to do something about your avatar.

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="Clucks Disciple"]

Don''t flame me for posting but personally I couldn''t care if he was doing awful.

[/quote]

If you''re going to be a self-appointed Cluck''s disciple, you need to do something about your avatar.

OTBC

[/quote]And personality. [:D]

Thanks for telling us that Bly. I''ve always liked Greeno, he showed us a lot of loyalty in the nine years that he was with us (I think he could''ve left on many occasions) and I''m pleased that the lad has finally broken his duck proper and saved a penalty. Shame he didn''t do so for us, but there you go, it wasn''t to be.

I think he''s got a really good chance of being in the next England squad - keep it up mate! [Y]

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="HUDDY "]

[/quote]

Exactly Huddy. We need a little feel good in these deep, dark days.

Even if it''s in the form of reflected glory.

OTBC

[/quote]It''s good for Greeno. I always thought he was better than rubbish robinson, never liked him he''s as bad as james. Anyways it''s good to see it. I always like seeing ex-norwich players do well and especially those like Green who bleed yellow and green whilst at the club. What we''d give to have some of those players back now.

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="Clucks Disciple"]

[/quote]

OTBC

[/quote]

My avatar is a joke.
And personality. [:D]

[/quote]

Who are you to talk about personality?

Isnt that two in a row?

A west ham mate of mine was raving about greeno last year to me, I gave him yeah but hell never save a penalty thing.   derrrrrrrrrrrr

Isnt that two in a row?

A west ham mate of mine was raving about greeno last year to me, I gave him yeah but hell never save a penalty thing.   derrrrrrrrrrrr

[quote user="ClucksDisciple"][quote user="hogesar"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="ClucksDisciple"]

[/quote]

OTBC

[/quote]

My avatar is a joke.And personality. [:D][/quote]

Who are you to talk about personality?

[/quote]Thats more like it! Rude, arrogant, the PERFECT cluck''s disciple! [;)]Oh dear, i am sorry [:D]

It''s the 2nd one he''s saved this season.

Good for Greeno..the guy was loyal to City when others weren''t. Hope he gets the England jersey soon!

It was at the same end of the same ground that he couldn''t manage to save 3 penalties in a row in our Premiership season.

Just think now, if he had saved one, we would have stayed up...

Greeno was a ledge... still wear my Green #1 goalie shirt all the time, with no worries. It''s suprising - loads of people ask why I still wear after he has flown the nest, and get suprised when I say that he was great for us and I only wish him well. As premiership fans they tend to get spun out by player loyality!