Sign in to follow this  
bigbear

demo after binners game??

I didn''t go to the match yesterday, and I now refuse to listen to the radio on away days purely because of the drivel I have to listen to and thats coming from 2 completely biased commentators!!  I read the NOTW today, not a great paper I know, but I wanted to know what happened in the Prem and Champ yesterday.  The report about Norwich was hard to read but unfortunately, it''s not the 1st time it could have been said this season.  Rocky at the back, no midfield, no attack, couldn''t string 2 passes together if they tried.  Look familiar!!

We have seen far too much of this, this season and last, something must be done.  Maybe not a protest before the binners game, but certainly after  depending on result.  if we haven''t got a new manager in by the game, if we get a result, we could give the board a slight reprieve until a new man is found.  Our season has got gradually worse and worse, and at this moment in time, there is only 1 thing that could make it worse, and thats getting stuffed by our nasty smelling neighbours.  Remember how we played against Wolves, and what Ipswich did to them yesterday!

I personally don''t think we will get anything from the game next Sunday, but I will be at the game anyway, with fingers, toes and everything else crossed that we can somehow do the (at the moment) unthinkable, and win a game of football.  I still have never booed Norwich in any way shape or form while I have stood in the stands, but Sunday may be different.  I would like to be able to boycott the match, under the Chase regime I did boycott games and went to every demo, but that was when I payed for a ticket on matchdays but I have a season ticket now, so my money has already been spent.

I can think of only one reason why I will be there next Sunday and that is because I will always support Norwich City through the good times and the bad.  If supporting Norwich is in your blood then irrespective of how badly they are playing you will always turn up to show that your support never changes.

If the players can match my passion by playing to the best of their ability next Sunday then they will get my respect; then win or lose, I will still be back again on Tuesday. 

The appointment of a good manager with a first team coach can go a long way to giving the supporters what they want, which is to instill some confidence into a group of reasonably talented footballers to enable them to start playing good football.