Sign in to follow this  
Reggie Strayshun

Canary call

Been trying to get it on the Web.Can''t...some bint saying that "unfortunately due to unforseen circumstances,it''s not available.

Am I being paranoid,or is there a conspiracy theory that says that the Club do not want the people to listen to what is bound to be a VERY critical show under the circumstances,and with DS''s contacts at the Beeb it''s been censored?

Did anybody else listen to it today? I thought the last caller was absolutely spot on. The players are grown men, the players are doing a job they WANT to do and they are getting paid well for it. Before people blame everything on the board just remember the players should take some of the blame as well.

[quote user="canari francais"]

Been trying to get it on the Web.Can''t...some bint saying that "unfortunately due to unforseen circumstances,it''s not available.

Am I being paranoid,or is there a conspiracy theory that says that the Club do not want the people to listen to what is bound to be a VERY critical show under the circumstances,and with DS''s contacts at the Beeb it''s been censored?

[/quote]

Yes, you are being paranoid.

[quote user="C.T "]Did anybody else listen to it today? I thought the last caller was absolutely spot on. The players are grown men, the players are doing a job they WANT to do and they are getting paid well for it. Before people blame everything on the board just remember the players should take some of the blame as well.[/quote]

You mean players brought in by managers the board appointed ?

FFS the buck stops with them, sure the players are the ones on the pitch, but some muppet brought them in, the same muppets brought the managers in that brought them.

[quote user="canari francais"]

[/quote]

haha! well your not being totally paranoid but your theory might ;).... due to ''canaries world'' and the match live system thing, radio norfolk are contractually not allowed to air the programmed from 3-6 on the internet... but just scout around before kick off on various teams forums and theres always a thread for a radio link you can get, and then just leave it on for canary call

[quote user="C.T "]Did anybody else listen to it today? I thought the last caller was absolutely spot on. The players are grown men, the players are doing a job they WANT to do and they are getting paid well for it. Before people blame everything on the board just remember the players should take some of the blame as well.[/quote]

The buck always stops at the top in business. If the players are failing its the managers fault, if the managers failing its the boards fault. This board cant get any worse. the only excuse for delaying a new manager would be if they got Paul Jewell. If they turn to parkinson after over 2 weeks of going through "high profile candidates" they need to go. 

Canary call and Neil Adams are a joke. The guys who had a pop at Gunn and the board were more or less cut off. Neil Adams defence for Bryan Gunn claiming we were putting in great performences and would soon climb the table was-"we played well for 20 minutes against Bristol City and towards the end against Burnley. Yep in the wonderful world of Neil Adams games are no longer played over 90 minutes. Why do all calls aimed at the board or club officials get called short? Is it because they dont want to ruin cosy relations with carrow road big wigs? If so thats very poor journalisim.

[quote user="the1englishman"]

FFS the buck stops with them, sure the players are the ones on the pitch, but some muppet brought them in, the same muppets brought the managers in that brought them.

[/quote]

Strange, seems to me that when we got promoted to the Prem that it was Worthington, Hucks, Malky & co that got most of the credit rather than Delia.

But when things arent going so well, suddenly the players and coaching staff have no responsibility and its all the board''s fault.

Do grow up. 

[quote user="Creative Midfielder"][quote user="the1englishman"]

[/quote]

Strange, seems to me that when we got promoted to the Prem that it was Worthington, Hucks, Malky & co that got most of the credit rather than Delia.

But when things arent going so well, suddenly the players and coaching staff have no responsibility and its all the board''s fault.

Do grow up. 

[/quote]

And when we were in the prem, you couldnt stop Smith from opening her mouth, now she has almost disappeared. Strange dont you think

[/quote]

Do grow up. 

[/quote]

Hiya Neil.......................

[/quote]

Do grow up. 

[/quote]

i seem to remember her well in the limelight, lets ge aving you comes to mind, aint heard no rallying calls lately, have you. Please wake up this woman needs to go, pronto.

You can now go onto the Radio Norfolk site and listen to it again under sports hour if you so wish.  Personally i always think it''s good for a laugh with such questions as '' Ws gorn on doown at cooolnie Nael''. Can''t beat a bit of Norfolk Yarn.

[/quote]

Do grow up. 

[/quote]

Ummm, i seem to remember them getting plenty of (deserved) credit back then and absolutely lapping it up. Now of course it is everyone else`s fault rather than theirs. Read Doncaster`s "Grant was simply unlucky" column if you want to see evidence of a well-paid professional man blatently in denial.

[/quote]

Do grow up. 

[/quote]

Well Said.

Players are gutless - no desire to win whatsoever. At least half our squad are an embaressment to the shirt.

Doomcaster and Mumty should also be held accountable and should go, however should those muppets who insist on blaming DS & MWJ get thier wayand hound them out (unlikely as it is) just who do they anticipate would step into the breach?!

Too many examples of Narfok small mindedness communicated via typing posts prior to engaging brain on this site.....

[quote user="topcat"][quote user="Creative Midfielder"][quote user="the1englishman"]

[/quote]

Do grow up. 

[/quote]

Well Said.

Players are gutless - no desire to win whatsoever. At least half our squad are an embaressment to the shirt.

Doomcaster and Mumty should also be held accountable and should go, however should those muppets who insist on blaming DS & MWJ get thier wayand hound them out (unlikely as it is) just who do they anticipate would step into the breach?!

Too many examples of Narfok small mindedness communicated via typing posts prior to engaging brain on this site.....

[/quote]

A classic example of Norfolk small-mindedness is this "we don`t know who might take over, so we`ve all got to shut up and hope that people who have proved themselves inept get it right for a change" attitude. Exactly the same garbage was written to try to stifle the Chase Out protests a few years ago- and of course the irony is the people who wrote it were over the moon when "Queen Delia" was free to take over thanks to other people`s efforts. You didn`t know who was interested then and you don`t now. It`s hard to envisage anyone being any worse after all. Small-mindedness=acceptance of failure.

[quote user="Andyjzr"]You can now go onto the Radio Norfolk site and listen to it again under sports hour if you so wish.  Personally i always think it''s good for a laugh with such questions as '' Ws gorn on doown at cooolnie Nael''. Can''t beat a bit of Norfolk Yarn.
[/quote]

Can anyone give me the link to listen to canary call cause I missed it yesterday.