Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

August looks fun!

Get ''em out of the way early that''s what i say.

Bring em on I say. I like playing big teams early in the season - their players are not fully recovered from a euro summer, Utd will be involved with pre qualifying for the champ league and the teams have not built up to full speed. When is a good time to play them?

Treat them as games we dont expect many point from, they are our fantasy season treats, and focus on getting points from the sides finishing 6th and below as the ''real competition games''

OTBC

seeing august and april really brought it home that this season we will be in the premiership. Its certainly a tough start but i truly think that we can hold our own against arsenal at home im predicting 4 points out of august (win against palace and draw against arsenal)

It''s a pity we aint playing Everton at the begining of the season (thats if they still have Rooney) now that Rooney is injured cause then we would have one less player to worry about.

Power of positive thinking. We''re gonna get 12 points from August.

In reality would settle for 4 probably be over the moon with six. Crunch months are Oct/Nov where we should be aiming for max points against teams who we should be looking to compete with.

4 pts from the first two games anyone? although how we''re gonna get a draw against Palace fails me...

; )