Sign in to follow this  
Bomber

Boycott the Ipswich Game

spot on agree with you protest after we lose always got to go to derby game you never no we might even score and keep score under 4

Jas - disagree - thousands of people not turning up to a local derby in front of sky cameras at carrow road? a half empty ground? the board would have to take notice, as would the national media. The club are not allowed to re-sell seats that have already been sold, even if the original purchaser doesnt turn up.

Im not going this weekend, couldnt get a ticket, but can understand those that have one but wont be using it; it is a choice thing.....i think that the new managers first game in charge we need to really get behind the players and him, esp against the binners, BUT if people boycott then it is up to them. my fear is not enough will boycott to make it a successful enterprise......

If i had managed to get hold of a ticket, i would take a huge banner making proclamations of "sack the board" "get the cook out" etc - you want the media to take note, then banners is the way to do it.....That way no one can be mistaken about your message. or alternatively - i suggest a uniform of a black armband worn by supporters to remember our great club before it died at the hands of the evil chef..... sky would pick up on that straight away and is an original and innovative form of protest - even if only a minority of say 1000 wore it, then it would be noticeable. especially if coupled with a protest outside the boardroom after the scum inevitably beat us (i think we all know they will!)

discuss.

I won''t be going unless Jewell gets the job in which case I will buy a season ticket to support the ambition.

If we are still dithering over a new manager or Duffy has the job it will be an entirely different situation to a proper appointment so staying away would make a strong point. Also, not turning up to an Ipswich game is one way of showing your seriousness for the plight of the Club above all else and snubbing the opposition by finding their prescence alone not reason enough to turn up.

well normally the team that is doing worse wins the derby, so hopefully we will win, but it is piontless not going, it shows to every one that the fans cant stand a hard time

Can''t stand a hard time ginger pele? More like they can''t stand the apparent heads-in-the-sand attitude of the Board!

[quote user="Big Dave"]

........... A few thousand boycotting arguably the most important game of our season will make no difference at all, as casual supporter demand is high for this one........... We can vent any anger after the game by taking on a few blues!

[/quote]

Firstly, the match has sold out. Casual supporters won''t be able to get a ticket.

Secondly, your suggestion for venting any anger after the game is a brilliant suggestion............not !!