Sign in to follow this  
Gingerpele

need a gaffa by wednesday

We need someone in post ASAP - this run of defeats, poor performances and ever decreasing morale/confidence needs to be broken before we are so far into it that recovery and survival become too great a task.  Hopefully whovever comes in will also rapidly fill the backroom gaps we have as well as I cant help but think some of the recent clueless performances have not been helped by the failure to fill Hunter''s post.

We need an experienced, capable and complete management team to turn this around, and previous dithering by the board does not bode well for us getting it.  I hope I am proved wrong well before the end of the week.

I get the feeling there might be an announcement tomorrow. My gut feeling is that its one from Allen, Parkinson and Gryson, hopefully the latter.

[quote user="CANNYCANARY"]

We don''t need a gaffa, we need a Massiah with a miricle!!!

[/quote]And you need a spell checker !!     [:D]

I''d rather have a Marsala (chicken)......with a garlic nan, and a few bottles of Cobra.

Has anyone actually got a ''nan'' that smells of garlic? My old nan smelt of lavender and purple-rinse....and some other stuff.....(that I''ll prefer to keep to myself). 

Sorry! "Tangents" again......I must concentrate on the current panic, rumours and general drivel and continue to maintain the constant flow of optimism, hedonism, dreary-ism, botulism, football-ism, despondency-ism, panic-ism, flatulism.......etc-ism.

The Board cant afford in many ways to get this appointment wrong, yet, we are slating them for taking their time to do it. Lets just wait and see....

And Mello Yello, for me, a biriyani is nicer than marsala.