Sign in to follow this  
gissing canary

I dislike the board and the situation, but next game is IPSH*T!!

We must get behind the team, and support them whatever during the game, they have to know how important this game is.I can accept loses to WBA and even Bristol City at HOME, during this time of problems, BUT Ipsh*t?????   Never!! For me this is the ONE must win game of the season, the players need to hear us throughout, this is essential!! 

I agree,  the Board has lost my support but the enemy of my enemy is my friend (until after the scum game!)  Unless of course a miracle occurs, we get Jewell, Delia steps down and the Turners give Jewell a considerable transfer budget, then I will be happy

It''s a sad state of affares when you can ACCEPT loss''s to WBA and at HOME to Bristol City.................

[quote user="gissing canary"]We must get behind the team, and support them whatever during the game, they have to know how important this game is.
I can accept loses to WBA and even Bristol City at HOME, during this time of problems, BUT Ipsh*t?????   Never!!
For me this is the ONE must win game of the season, the players need to hear us throughout, this is essential!! 
[/quote]So you would be happy if we are relegated as long as we beat The scum,god help us with

[quote user="lobster catcher"][quote user="gissing canary"]We must get behind the team, and support them whatever during the game, they have to know how important this game is.
I can accept loses to WBA and even Bristol City at HOME, during this time of problems, BUT Ipsh*t?????   Never!!
For me this is the ONE must win game of the season, the players need to hear us throughout, this is essential!! 
[/quote]So you would be happy if we are relegated as long as we beat The scum,god help us with[/quote]

I don''t think that''s quite what he said, but never mind.

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]

[quote user="lobster catcher"][quote user="gissing canary"]We must get behind the team, and support them whatever during the game, they have to know how important this game is.
[/quote]So you would be happy if we are relegated as long as we beat The scum,god help us with[/quote]

[/quote]so "for me the one must win game of the season" dosn''t mean this.I would happily lose 10-0 if we were guaranteed not to go down.I take it i can now be classed in the smudger and cluck group of posters,whose every post is going to be hammered by the happy clap brigade.I take it if we win sunday all will be forgiven then?

[quote user="lobster catcher"][quote user="Graham Humphrey"]

[/quote]so "for me the one must win game of the season" dosn''t mean this.I would happily lose 10-0 if we were guaranteed not to go down.I take it i can now be classed in the smudger and cluck group of posters,whose every post is going to be hammered by the happy clap brigade.I take it if we win sunday all will be forgiven then?[/quote]

Er, not in the slightest. And I''m definitely not in the "happy clap" brigade (whatever that might mean). Just saying that we don''t really want to lose at home to our local rivals do we? Things are bad enough as it is without them rubbing it in. Although he was getting a bit carried away I don''t actually think he meant that he doesn''t care if we''re relegated as long as win this match.

[quote user="lobster catcher"][quote user="Graham Humphrey"]

[quote user="lobster catcher"][quote user="gissing canary"]We must get behind the team, and support them whatever during the game, they have to know how important this game is.I can accept loses to WBA and even Bristol City at HOME, during this time of problems, BUT Ipsh*t?????   Never!! For me this is the ONE must win game of the season, the players need to hear us throughout, this is essential!!  [/quote]So you would be happy if we are relegated as long as we beat The scum,god help us with[/quote]

[/quote]so "for me the one must win game of the season" dosn''t mean this.I would happily lose 10-0 if we were guaranteed not to go down.I take it i can now be classed in the smudger and cluck group of posters,whose every post is going to be hammered by the happy clap brigade.I take it if we win sunday all will be forgiven then?[/quote]No I agree, at the moment with our safety issues.  I was saying it in reference to the last load of games, where the players have been minus passion, desire and effort in many cases, that they need to pick up their games!Thanks, Graham, you are right, its clearly not what I meant!  I meant that the loses to Bristol and WBA are poor and I want to see us win every game, but that we need to get behind the players and let them know how huge this one is for us.