Sign in to follow this  
we8wba

ian wright - on jewell

[quote user="lobster catcher"]happy happy happy clapper,no wonder the board thinks it''s doing a good job,there''s so little passion among some fans[/quote]

Was that referring to me by any chance? If so you''ve very neatly proved my point.

If you are such a fan of we8wba why don''t you read his post''s on Express and star,neoseeker,blackburn talk,nfluk or molineux mix to name but a few.The boy must have some serious free time on his hands

I am really starting to dislike this forum. we8wba wasnt offending anybody and never has done. True he shouldn''t be posting on here but if you dont'' like his opinions dont listen to them or answer them. Dont expect the mods to come to your rescue. You dont pick and choose who posts on here and you never will.

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"]

I am really starting to dislike this forum. we8wba wasnt offending anybody and never has done. True he shouldn''t be posting on here but if you dont'' like his opinions dont listen to them or answer them. Dont expect the mods to come to your rescue. You dont pick and choose who posts on here and you never will.

[/quote]

Bye then nobody is forcing you to stay....

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]

[quote user="lobster catcher"]happy happy happy clapper,no wonder the board thinks it''s doing a good job,there''s so little passion among some fans[/quote]

Was that referring to me by any chance? If so you''ve very neatly proved my point.

[/quote]

give''em enough rope...

lobotomy seems to know far more than me about Alan Brazil [;)]

[quote user="lobster catcher"]If you are such a fan of we8wba why don''t you read his post''s on Express and star,neoseeker,blackburn talk,nfluk or molineux mix to name but a few.The boy must have some serious free time on his hands[/quote]

Well if he has, what''s that to do with you? And what right does that give you to slag him off? I don''t think he''s ever come on here with the intention of winding anyone up. Yes, he posts a lot but who cares? If he''s interested in having a decent discussion then he''s more than welcome as far as I''m concerned. We have had, in the last month or so, supporters from Colchester, Lincoln, Bury, West Ham, Bristol City and even an Ipswich fan and by and large they''ve been great. Sometimes it''s good to get a view from someone on the outside, as it were, as some people here are incredibly blinkered and biased in some respects they can''t see other points of view.

Yeah, this is a Norwich forum but if anyone else can add constructive comments then all well and good. Maybe some of the Norwich fans on here could learn a lesson from that.

I take it you are to young to remember that wolves are our second most disliked club,so to have one of their fans on here every day telling us who our next manager is going to be,or how bad we played,or who our best and worst players are slightly bugs me.I thought the whole idea of this forum was for norwich supporters to discuss norwich things.The ocassional fan from other teams that we have recently played is fine by me,but was does a wolves fan get out of posting on a norwich forum almost evey day.Call me what you want but i am norwich through and through and i don''t give 2 hoots about what a wolves fan thinks[:D]

Hey graham you are only 20 years old,i don''t think you have been around long enough to understand how good norwich once were.Carrow road used to be a complete fortress,the likes of liverpool,arsenal,man utd used to dread coming here.We are now a complete joke,we all got excited cos we drew with scunthorpe.When we8wba comes on here telling us this and telling us that it just rubs in how rubbish we are.Its about time us norwich supporters got together and told the board what we want ,the likes of we8wba shouldn''t be contribing anything towards this (imo of course)

[quote user="lobster catcher"]Hey graham you are only 20 years old,i don''t think you have been around long enough to understand how good norwich once were.Carrow road used to be a complete fortress,the likes of liverpool,arsenal,man utd used to dread coming here.We are now a complete joke,we all got excited cos we drew with scunthorpe.When we8wba comes on here telling us this and telling us that it just rubs in how rubbish we are.Its about time us norwich supporters got together and told the board what we want ,the likes of we8wba shouldn''t be contribing anything towards this (imo of course)[/quote]

Of course, I''m a bit young to have experienced the time when we were one of the best teams in the country, I never saw those times first hand but I am aware of how good we used to be. I certainly don''t accept the current situation at all and I totally agree with you on that. We are a total shambles now and frankly it''s depressing. I just don''t think that''s a reason to have a go at a supporter of another club, that''s all.

And yes, I am aware of our rivalry with Wolves. Rest assured that if he was coming on here to wind us up then I wouldn''t think twice about having a go back...

Lobster catcher, you name all these sites that we8wba has posted on, and that he must have a lot of free time...

How much free time do you have in order to trawl the internet to get this info?

[quote user="The Bucketman"]

Lobster catcher, you name all these sites that we8wba has posted on, and that he must have a lot of free time...

[/quote]you beat me to it, bucketman. booooo hoooo !!!!  someone who isnt a city supporter on our website putting in their two cents. honestly if critique of peoples input on this site is necessary, id surely not start with we8wba''s posts.i think all these people who dislike we8wba are really closeted kevin muscat fans who fantasise about him playing in their sunday league social team. watch him go !!! watch him disable the opposition winger !!!! we love you kev, your beauty bonza mate.some people resemble weepy blubbering vaginas. please stop it, im getting wet.barry fry for pm

[quote user="The Bucketman"]

[/quote]Let me think google took .45 seconds to find the info so i would say it took me all of a minute[:D]

[quote user="we8wba"]

i will vanish until you get a manager then - then when we play you again ;-)

but il still do the free bets page as i like that

[/quote]
Now "we8wba" you know you are more than welcome on the Free Bet page . In fact i feel i can speak for the rest of the Pink Un Pickers and say " The thread would be the loser with out your enthusiasm on board " , and i think that is the word that sums you up "Enthusiasm" and i know you love the Free Bet thread , so carry on mate .

I now m8t you r like me an you se the moden langwidge an spellings and all that moden stuf tharse cause we are yong an moden m8t  the old brycream brigade carn hac it  se i can b moden 2 we all yongsters on freebet  nutty he talk moden 2 as will do blah he do 2 m8t  I bet i pxssing lobbie of m8t  tak no note off lobbie cause he carn talk moden cause he old he funny anywy he come on hear say say only good thins about city no he says bad things abut city he change wit wind  i think thrse his truble m8t he have bad wind and his pots al tangled up m8t cann u thinck any thinge worse m8t then have bad wind an twisted shanks cor i bet that hurt lik hell . cor i bet i pxssing him off with my moden talk cause he carnt talk moden he too old you gr8t m8t just g8t.[;)] arrdee.

[quote user="arrdee"][quote user="we8wba"]

i will vanish until you get a manager then - then when we play you again ;-)

but il still do the free bets page as i like that

[/quote]Now "we8wba" you know you are more than welcome on the Free Bet page . In fact i feel i can speak for the rest of the Pink Un Pickers and say " The thread would be the loser with out your enthusiasm on board " , and i think that is the word that sums you up "Enthusiasm" and i know you love the Free Bet thread , so carry on mate .

I now m8t you r like me an you se the moden langwidge an spellings and all that moden stuf tharse cause we are yong an moden m8t  the old brycream brigade carn hac it  se i can b moden 2 we all yongsters on freebet  nutty he talk moden 2 as will do blah he do 2 m8t  I bet i pxssing lobbie of m8t  tak no note off lobbie cause he carn talk moden cause he old he funny anywy he come on hear say say only good thins about city no he says bad things abut city he change wit wind  i think thrse his truble m8t he have bad wind and his pots al tangled up m8t cann u thinck any thinge worse m8t then have bad wind an twisted shanks cor i bet that hurt lik hell . cor i bet i pxssing him off with my moden talk cause he carnt talk moden he too old you gr8t m8t just g8t.[;)] arrdee.

[/quote]

Hahahaha. Post of the week ardee! Thanks for cheering me up. Was pretty down and cheesed off.Btw I don''t like wolves. Infact I hate wolves, but I have no quarrel with we8wba, as long as he don''t start slagging us off I''m fine with it. People who are bashing LC and CT are as bad as them, what''s the difference? Infact it''s worse, slagging off your own peers. Be ashamed, in these dark times we need to band together not slag each other off and have digs at each other whenever we can.

[quote user="Fellas"]People who are bashing LC and CT are as bad as them, what''s the difference? Infact it''s worse, slagging off your own peers.[/quote]

Why''s it worse? "Oh, he''s behaving like a total muppet, but he''s a Norwich fan so that''s okay". Anyway, personally I don''t feel I slagged anyone off in my posts, in fact considering the patronising replies I got from LC I think I was maybe more reasonable than some people would have been.

Oh poor old lobstercatcher and ct,will we be able to sleep tonight with the knowledge we have upset so many people............let me think........yes.It''s quite sad really that the liberal,pc,happy clap brigade have such a hold on this forum.So many of you bash smudger and cluck (norwich through and through)for their views,but wheel out a nice wolves fan and the sun shines out of his behind.I have no problem with we8wba as a person,i just don''t need wolves fans adding their tuppence worth to our already embarrassing situation.It wasn''t like this during the war(oh god have i let on to my age)[:P]

[quote user="walks on water"][quote user="Graham Humphrey"]

[/quote]

give''em enough rope...

lobotomy seems to know far more than me about Alan Brazil [;)]

[/quote]Makes me a binner doe''s it cos i listen to talk-sport

[quote user="Jim Kent"] but I honestly believe that if we really push the boat out we can get him.  [/quote]"We"?  Who''s "We"?And this boat you''d like us to push out, just how big do you think it should be and who''s paying for it?

[quote user="Fellas"]

Hahahaha. Post of the week ardee! Thanks for cheering me up. Was pretty down and cheesed off.

Btw I don''t like wolves. Infact I hate wolves, but I have no quarrel with we8wba, as long as he don''t start slagging us off I''m fine with it. People who are bashing LC and CT are as bad as them, what''s the difference? Infact it''s worse, slagging off your own peers. Be ashamed, in these dark times we need to band together not slag each other off and have digs at each other whenever we can.
[/quote]

I have no quarrel with we8wba or lobster or ct personally. I do have a problem with a pack mentality that rounds on an individual just because of tribal allegiances. Imo we debase ourselves as Norwich supporters by doing that.( Just like the way we have rounded on our own... on individual players, management & board with personal abuse)  

we8wba isn''t the problem.

Our disintegrating club is, so don''t take it out on him.[:$]

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]

[quote user="lobster catcher"]liberal,pc,happy clap brigade[/quote]

I would be interested to know how you''ve got to this conclusion.

[/quote]Easy mate  ,how quick you jumped on my post proves my point

[quote user="lobster catcher"][quote user="Graham Humphrey"]

[quote user="lobster catcher"]liberal,pc,happy clap brigade[/quote]

I would be interested to know how you''ve got to this conclusion.

[/quote]Easy mate  ,how quick you jumped on my post proves my point[/quote]

Well you''re rather wide of the mark.