Sign in to follow this  
Unlucky Fried Kitten

If the board choose the wrong man as City manager, will the protests begin against them??

I think anti-board demonstrations could start if they make the wrong appointment this time. After 2 or 3 years of drift and inertia and incompetence, I think the buck has to stop with them if they get it wrong. One thing is for sure, they are about to make the most vitally important decision in the history of NCFC.  I think the new man will be granted a few weeks grace to bed-in, even if he is an unpopular choice considered to be another cheap option by the majority of fans. Let''s pray that this time they somehow make the right decision!

If the board choose the wrong man then I think administration won''t be far away. We will not sell 20,000 season tickets next season and with our debt costing £2 million a year to service the money will not be there to pay players. If Doncaster was on performance related pay he would be paying the club to work there.

Cue the "give him time" calls and the "let him build his own squad" pleas heralding another wasted year before we end up back at square one.

Time for a clear out from top to bottom.  Nothing else will do.

[quote user="NEIL CLUCKCASTER"]

Cue the "give him time" calls and the "let him build his own squad" pleas heralding another wasted year before we end up back at square one.

[/quote]

Totally agree Cluck. It doesnt matter who comes and manages our club now,the fact is the damage is done. I''ve said it before, you cannot polish a turd. Total change is needed.

[quote user="ridgeman"]If the board choose the wrong man then I think administration won''t be far away. We will not sell 20,000 season tickets next season and with our debt costing £2 million a year to service the money will not be there to pay players. If Doncaster was on performance related pay he would be paying the club to work there.[/quote]

The thing is they will just use that as an excuse to cut the playing staff even closer to the bone and lecture us on what a difficult financial situation they have found themselves in. And of course they will still be paying back the short-term debts on the infill/land/offices but that won`t get a mention and numpty Norwich fans will be none the wiser.

It`s about time people realised that the board are not concerned with what happens on the pitch. They are non-Norfolk business people who are running a business with the sole and only purpose of making a profit and increasing shareholder value.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="NEIL CLUCKCASTER"]

[/quote]

Totally agree Cluck. It doesnt matter who comes and manages our club now,the fact is the damage is done. I''ve said it before, you cannot polish a turd. Total change is needed.

[/quote]

Nope...you''re certainly right on that one Arthur!......

Must just pop off and wash my hands.........     [+o(]