Sign in to follow this  
Stueeyc

Croft left out again, what a different game when he was introduced.

JUat go back from the game and i cant believe Croft was left out again, he did more in 15 mins than any city player did all game. Soon as he stepped on the pitch the ball started to get played and we could of scored at least 2 goals aswell as croft''s penalty claim. WBA were on the back foot and i can only think at the end of the game they were glad croft was playing from the start. Duffy out. As for the rest of the team they need to pull their finger out and realise there playing for a club that many would die for.

Trouble is when he starts he is ineffective - he seems far more effective as a sub nowadays,  and usually once the game has already been lost 

But is does not really seem good enough - and nor does Rusty out on the right,  nor spillane in the middle - which leaves us constantly on the back foot. 

I have to agree I wasnt at the game but he always seems to make a difference when he comes on, but is always left out the startup!

They''re scared too play both Croft and Huckerby on the flanks at the same time because they know that we''re weak in the centre. So they prefer to play the likes of Rusty or Chadwick wide right as they should be inclined to drift inside and give us a bit more presence in the middle.

[quote user="Stueeyc"]JUat go back from the game and i cant believe Croft was left out again, he did more in 15 mins than any city player did all game. Soon as he stepped on the pitch the ball started to get played and we could of scored at least 2 goals aswell as croft''s penalty claim. WBA were on the back foot and i can only think at the end of the game they were glad croft was playing from the start. Duffy out. As for the rest of the team they need to pull their finger out and realise there playing for a club that many would die for.[/quote]

yes.. what a difference... we still failed to create anything meaningful and never really threatened Dean Kiely!

Lee Croft is Rubbish! when was the last time we actually scored from one of his crosses... in fact.., when was the last time he actually put a cross in?! all he does is run up and down the pitch and bottle out of headers.

jas :)

Whats he done wrong? Why can he not get a Starting place? This season every game he''s played baring 2 he as come on from the bench and had an immediate positive input, Yesturday against west brom he had the first shot on target and then started providing chances. it just baffles me that he has quite clearly been one of the more enthusiastic and positive players i''ve seen play for Norwich this season and every game he''s appeared in he''s made a difference.