Sign in to follow this  
Canary Ben

Clucks and Smudgers of the world

Well I have slated you no end on theese message boards, but it seems that you new what alot of us have been ignoring or not wanted to see for a long time.

We are bottom of the league,

We dont seem to have any investment available,

We havent one a game scince early september

Managerless

We have to play better now or accumilate more points than we did for the whole of the last two seasons (this point forward_ just to avoid relegation

Attendances are very very gradually starting to fall, in line with the last 2 seasons

AND WE LOOK DOOMEDCASTED

Sorry for slating you as much as i did, i just hope that in a few weeks i can go back to being my normall cheerful self, and slate you again for your negativity! That doesnt look likely at the moment though

OTBC

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]

Don''t sell your soul to that pair, Ben (unless you are C&S by another name).

They just like slagging the Club - full stop!

[/quote]

Oh dear...another puncture in the Sadold ego?

Chin up Canary Ben because the club is as safe as it''s always been...and will find it''s feet again soon enough.  A bit of pain now and it will bring in important changes in the long term....then we''ll all be happy.    [:)]

I still dis like the way in which the pair of them do just slate the club some times jsut to p1ss oters of, but isnt whats happening what they said would happen. I think what and co have done is fantastic but perhaps it is time for them to allow new blood in. I hope to god that cluck n co are wrong, but isnt it wierd that what the two MOST negative fans have said would happen is what is happening???

[quote user="Canary Ben"]

but perhaps it is time for them to allow new blood in.

[/quote]They have...... you been asleep?

It does seem not many posters recognise that there is new blood on the board. Ok, so the Turners haven''t taken over and they may not ever take over. But as I put on another thread they don''t have to take over to instigate change, they only have to take part.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

It does seem not many posters recognise that there is new blood on the board. Ok, so the Turners haven''t taken over and they may not ever take over. But as I put on another thread they don''t have to take over to instigate change, they only have to take part.

[/quote]

Yep and thats bloody fine but............................we''re bloody bottom of the league and so far not one has said they are going to invest!! GOD ALMIGHTY PLEASE WAKE UP!!!!

Nutty.

You assume that they''ll induce change from within.

I believe they said that they see no reason why a football club should run at a loss. Change? You work that one out.

Where will the books balance? - in the third division?

Seems to me that Turner is  fiddling whilst our passions are doused. Strategy?

Cuckoo I call it, but the I''m not a businessman investing in a privately held company.

OTBC

Bly - I''m not really assuming anything because I haven''t got a clue whether the Turners will induce change from within. I am just saying that the make up of the board is different now. I believe MWJ said last week that the board come to decisions by democracy, one vote each regardless of shareholding. Bearing this in mind I can see where change could come from. Having said that I agree that if they said there''s no reason for a football club to run at a loss it would be difficult to see how the change we need in priorities would happen.

But trying to work  it out from the limited information we have about the Turners is like doing a jigsaw with half the pieces missing. This manager appointment and what follows will be an indication. All we can do is wait and see. Even the boards most ardent critics can only wait and see.