Sign in to follow this  
silver fox

Good performance against Ipswich will be a guide for rest of season.

I believe a good performance against Ipswich next Sunday will be a guide as to how well the rest of the season will go.  If as rumoured we will have a new manager in place then this is the ideal opportunity for the players to show us if they are up for the fight.  I admit that the change of managers and lack of a first team coach have had an effect on the players, but it shouldn''t prevent them from putting in 100% effort.  I have seen very little evidence recently of players determined to win those 50-50 balls, and playing as a team.

It would be so easy to stay at home next Sunday and watch the match on Sky, but I want to be there to see whether the club I support will put in the same amount of effort that I do in getting there and supporting them.   The importance of next week should not be taken lightly and we all need to unite together for the sake of the club.  The board must do their bit by appointing the right man and giving him funds, the supporters need to cheer not groan, and most importantly the players must show us they are proud to wear the Norwich shirt.

Ill probably get some stick from some of you for this but the Ipswich game is the place that players like Brellier will finally show us what they can do.

Murray and Brellier have both some in for some stick but they have played in the big games in Scotland, and anyone that has watched scottish football will know theres no 50-50s: its whoever has the sharpest studs. The big Glasgow and Edingburgh derbies are as much/ more heated than ours so they come well prepared.

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]Actually, Brellier is one of the so far mediocre players I rate as being much better than we have seen so far.[/quote]

And how do you come to this conclusion that Brellier is good anough for Championship football? Many a player has cut it in Scotland only to disapear off the radar in England.

Have you ever see Scottish football, and not the tv stuff proper matches?

If you had you will see your statement is silly

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]Just base my assessment on watching him play Arthur......have you got salty nuts?[/quote]

Hes been abslolutely dire for us! Are you sure your not Peter Grant? No wonder your assessment of all things NCFC is imo utter rubbish!!