Sign in to follow this  
Graham Humphrey

It's... create your own rumour

Simply copy and paste the following text, and fill in the blanks:

I''m not usually one to post rumours, but I heard from ________________ who is a close friend of ________________ that ________________ will be appointed as the new Norwich manager and will be unveiled at a press conference on __________. This comes from a reliable source who usually get these things right.

Have fun!

I''m not usually one to post rumours, but I heard from my Sauce at Carrow Road (named Tom Ato) who is a close friend of the cleaner that I will be appointed as the new Norwich manager and will be unveiled at a press conference on the moon. This comes from a reliable source who usually get these things right.

I''m not usually one to post rumours, but I heard from Neil Doncaster''s PA who is obviously a close friend of Neil Doomcater that Martin Jol  will be appointed as the new Norwich manager and will be unveiled at a press conference on Monday . This comes from a reliable source who usually get these things right.

I''m not usually one to post rumours, but I heard from Janet on checkout 17 at tesco who is a close friend of Paula the Avon lady that Neil Adams will be appointed as the new Norwich manager and will be unveiled at a press conference on Neil Doncasters birthday. This comes from a reliable source who usually get these things right.

I''m not usually one to post rumours, but I heard from the barclay end pie seller who is a close friend of  Delias neighbours sisters aunt that Jim Magilton will be appointed as the new Norwich manager and will be unveiled at a press conference on  Sunday 4th. This comes from a reliable source who usually get these things right.

I''m not usually one to post rumours, but I heard from Neil Doncaster who is a close friend of Sam Alladyce that Delia Smith will be

appointed as the new Norwich manager and will be unveiled at a press

conference on sunday. This comes from a reliable source who usually

get these things right.

I''m not usually one to post rumours, but I heard from Cluck who is a close friend of Smudger that an absolute w*****r will be appointed as the new Norwich manager and will be unveiled at a press conference on Halloween. This comes from a reliable source who usually get these things right.

I''m not usually one to post rumours, but I heard from one of the stewards in the City Stand who is a close friend of the Puppet Man that someone will be appointed as the new Norwich manager soon and will be unveiled at a press conference. This comes from a reliable source who usually get these things right.

I''m not usually one to post rumours, but I heard from the local chippy owner who is a close friend of a member of the Asda staff that Carl Cort will be

conference on Monday. This comes from a reliable source who usually

get these things right.

I''m not usually one to post rumours, but I heard from one of the in-bred brothers on tNorwich market who is a close friend of his in-bred brother that his in-bred brother will be appointed as the new Norwich manager and will be unveiled at a press conference at the market on the huh. This comes from a reliable source who usually get these things right.

I''m not usually one to post rumours, but I spoke to Delia, who is a close friend of George Steinbrenner ( the owner of the New York Yankees ), that Joe Torres ( the sacked but loved manager of the Yankees ) will be appointed as the new Norwich manager and will be unveiled at a press conference on the top of the Empire State building. He will then successfully teach Norwich to play the game in an entirely different manner from all other Championship teams. Of course, this comes from a source who most posters currently find contemptible, and who usually gets things wrong.

I''m not usually one to post rumours, but I heard from some bloke down''t pub

who is a close friend of the barmaid that Hucks will be

conference on the number 93 bus. This comes from a reliable source who usually

get these things right.

I''m not usually one to post rumours, but I heard from ( A TALKING SNAKE NAMED BOBO ) who is a close friend of ( A MAN WHO WEARS CLOTHES MADE FROM HIS OWN BODY HAIR ) that ( AN OLD TRACTOR TYRE PAINTED ORANGE ) will be appointed as the new Norwich manager and will be unveiled at a press conference on ( COPIOUS AMOUNTS OF CLASS "A" DRUGS ). This comes from a reliable source who usually get these things right.

I''m not usually one to post rumours, but I heard from the man who pushes the dust cart around who is a close friend of the tramp who pushes the shopping trolley around that a man who pushes no one around will be appointed as the new Norwich manager and will be unveiled at a press conference on a time convenient to the diaries of all of the members of the board. This comes from a reliable source who usually get these things right.

Simply copy and paste the following text, and fill in the blanks:

I''m not usually one to post rumours, but I heard from an estate Agent who is a close friend of  the devil that someone will be appointed as the new Norwich manager and will

be unveiled at a press conference on someday in the future. This comes from a

reliable source who usually get these things right.

Have fun!

I''m not usually one to post rumours, but I heard from MARGE who is a close friend of HOMER who nos phil that is a brother of janet whos long lost sisster nos delias neighbour that nos her friend that MAGGIE will be appointed as the new Norwich manager and will be unveiled at a press conference on some time in the next month or two. This comes from a reliable source who usually get these things right.

OR

I''m not usually one to post rumours, but I heard from NCFC who is a close friend of LEAGUE 1 that SOMEONE will be appointed as the new Norwich manager and will be unveiled at a press conference  TO LATE this comes from a reliable source who usually get these things right.

[quote user="Snakepit Boy"]

I''m not usually one to post rumours, but I heard from one of the in-bred brothers on tNorwich market who is a close friend of his in-bred brother that his in-bred brother will be appointed as the new Norwich manager and will be unveiled at a press conference at the market on the huh. This comes from a reliable source who usually get these things right.

[/quote]Hey,we ain''t in-bred[:)]

I''m not usually one to post rumours, but I heard from John Hartson

who is a close friend of Ronald McDonald and "The Colonel" that fried food is reall good for you and gives you an energy boost for sporting activities. This comes from a reliable source who usually

get these things right.

I''m not usually one to post rumours, but I heard from Burt who is a close friend of Ernie that Oscar the Grouch will be appointed as the new Norwich manager and will be unveiled at a press conference on Nickleodeon. This comes from a reliable source who usually get these things right, and is brought to you by the letter Z and the number 9.

I''m not usually one to post rumours, but I heard from a voice inside my head that keeps telling me to chop up people who is a close friend of a goat on a boat that a veiled person will be appointed as the new Norwich  manager and will be unveiled at a press conference on the night when Mercury crosses Saturn and Capricon is in ascendancy. This comes from a reliable source who usually get these things right, but hasn''t set foot in Asda recently. Please bear this in mind if my prediction turns out to be untrue.