Sign in to follow this  
Gingerpele

please answer theese questions

1. who is going the the ''demonstration''?2, who is boycotting the ips**t game?3. who do you want as gaffa?4. who thinks the squad is cappable of wining ?5. who wants to leave this city and never speack of our football team again?

my answers1. i certainly wont, they dont achive much2 no i always go to evey game possible, even if we are doing as bad as we are now3. i would like dublin or bruce4. it should be but the right players need to play together (like brellier and smith in the middle)5. what fan would want to do that

Anyone who wants Dublin as manager loses all credibility in my opinion.

1. No, I can''t as I''m in Preston. I would if I could.

2. Yes I am, as I live in Preston. Would boycott it even if I didn''t though. 

3. Paul Jewell or Steve Bruce (both unrealistic)

4. No, and that''s when you take away the zero morale - we''re just not good enough and are more than likely to go down this season.

5. What a stupid question.

1. who is going the the ''demonstration''? NO
2, who is boycotting the ips**t game? NO
3. who do you want as gaffa? Jewell, Pearce!, Grayson, Mourinho!
4. who thinks the squad is cappable of wining Maybe the odd game!
5. who wants to leave this city and never speack of our football team again? NO

1. who is going the the ''demonstration''?  NO
2, who is boycotting the ips**t game? NO
3. who do you want as gaffa? Tilson, Allen or Jewell
4. who thinks the squad is cappable of wining ? Anything can happen in a derby game
5. who wants to leave this city and never speack of our football team again? NOT ME

[quote user="Ginger Pele"]1. who is going the the ''demonstration''?
2, who is boycotting the ips**t game?
3. who do you want as gaffa?
4. who thinks the squad is cappable of wining ?
5. who wants to leave this city and never speack of our football team again?

my answers
1. i certainly wont, they dont achive much
2 no i always go to evey game possible, even if we are doing as bad as we are now
3. i would like dublin or bruce
4. it should be but the right players need to play together (like brellier and smith in the middle)
5. what fan would want to do that
[/quote]

1-No

2-Yes

3-Couldnt care less-To late to worry,get rid of the lot.

4-Hah.....No,Sell your better players and buy average ones..........you work it out!

5-Norwich born and i intend to finish it here. Although im getting to the point where i cant be arsed to talk about the club.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

Although im getting to the point where i cant be arsed to talk about the club.

[/quote]

I would imagine the the time you spend on this message board must be difficult for you then Arthur [*-)]

1.  No, I live in Manchester2.  Not going, but not boycotting, I will also always go to evey game possible, even if we are doing as bad as we are now.3. Jewell, Pearce, Bruce, Littbarski.4. Winning the odd match, YES.  Winning enough to keep us up - Yes, given the right team selection (Croft should play, Doc and Murray in CD etc)5. Have left City, don''t want to stop talking city.  Have occasionally not displayed a norwich badge on my cloting on atleast 4 occasions in the last 2 months however.

1} No - waste of time

2} Yes - sadly i think were i to go i''d be listening to the winning tunes of the blues so no thanx

3} Jewell to be announced in a few day so going with him -

4} Of course, every team goes through a bad patch, it can only get better.

5} N/A

1. who is going the the ''demonstration''? No

2, who is boycotting the ips**t game? No

3. who do you want as gaffa? Jewell, Bruce, Allen, anyone with decent experience

4. who thinks the squad is cappable of wining ? I want to say yes but I''d be lying to myself

5. who wants to leave this city and never speack of our football team again? I live in Great Yarmouth

1. i didnt kno there was a demonstration, if i turn up early i shall probs go see how many people are there etc ...
2. Not a chance ....
3. Mourinho, Wenger, Furgeson, Benitez, Ramos, Guillet, O''Neill etc ... any of those would do the job ... i suppose.
4. Winning what? the ipswich game without a new manager? No ... Ipswich game with (a good) new manager? Yes... any game? Not if we get a bad manager in then i doubt it .... the league? Errrr, i wont even bother answering.
5. What, no....

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

Although im getting to the point where i cant be arsed to talk about the club.

[/quote]

I would imagine the the time you spend on this message board must be difficult for you then Arthur [*-)]

[/quote]

Not really, cant remember the last time FOOTBALL was worth taking about on here![;)]

1. Not the right time to demonstrate, I think the board is fully aware of their shortcomings.

2. Not me, I will be there even though I will have to put up with the Binners Charnts.

3. Anybody with good management experience and motivation skills; Jewell or Pullis would be fine.

4. The individual talent is there to prevent relegation but we need a team.

5. Unfortunately I no longer live in the City but its the best in the world and I wish I still did. I will never stop talking about it or NCFC. 

1. who is going the the ''demonstration''? No; surely the best thing to do when things are going tits up is to get behind the team (and also the new manager if he is finally here by then!?) to help them through it.

2, who is boycotting the ips**t game?  No.  It would be dead easy to sit on my backside and watch on tv as it will be a really early start for me - but it is a game I look forward to from the start of the season, so am not sure why I should choose to miss it.  I want to go to see my side play and hopefully win.  All the other stuff should be forgotten about when the side is playing.

3. who do you want as gaffa?  Not sure, but with 33 games still to go a decent manager should be able to turn it round.  Whoever it is should get full backing from board and fans alike, at least to start with, but sadly you get the feeling that some peoples knives will be out from the off.  Jewell would be the biggest ''coup'' and get the most immediate backing, but someone like Allen could be just what we need to ruffle a few feathers.  At the end of the day, whoever we get, a few wins would bring the majority round - you don''t want to think about the alternative.

4. who thinks the squad is capable of winning ?  If you had asked me at the start of the season I would have said that man-for-man in a first choice XI we were probably better than last season, particularly as we''d binned a load of Worthy''s leftover deadwood.  It did seem that PG never actually got a chance to play that first choice XI, through injuries and illness, but it does seem that the loss of Earnie and Etuhu (not so much Saf) had more of an impact than perhaps we realised it would.  The squad is still probably capable, but it is finding that right something to get their confidence back.  A derby day win would work wonders all round; it would take a heck of a turnaround in form, but that is what derbies are all about!

5. who wants to leave this city and never speak of our football team again?  For me ''stay awayers'' are nothing more than glorified fairweather supporters, however they want to dress it up. 

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

my answers
2 no i always go to evey game possible, even if we are doing as bad as we are now
4. it should be but the right players need to play together (like brellier and smith in the middle)
[/quote]

1-No

2-Yes

4-Hah.....No,Sell your better players and buy average ones..........you work it out!

5-Norwich born and i intend to finish it here. Although im getting to the point where i cant be arsed to talk about the club.

[/quote]

Correct me if I''m wrong here Arthur, but did you not say in another thread that you could never stay away from an Ips*** game at Carrow Road?

1.  No - is there one?

2.. No.

3. Some one with experience who can gain the respect of the squad to make them perform as a team. Def not some one as inexperienced as Dion.  But we need some one soon.  However no one will satisfay the fans so they will get a rough ride.  

4. Yes,  the quality is there is utlised properly and given confidence.

5. ?

[quote user="Bigmarkcanary"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

my answers
[/quote]

1-No

2-Yes

[/quote]

Correct me if I''m wrong here Arthur, but did you not say in another thread that you could never stay away from an Ips*** game at Carrow Road?

[/quote]

Yes i did but if you read some other posts ive seriously consided boycotting the game. It really is depending on the ambition of the Boards managerial signing.

1. who is going the the ''demonstration''? Not me.
2, who is boycotting the ips**t game? Not me.
3. who do you want as gaffa? Holloway, Jewell or Grayson.
4. who thinks the squad is cappable of wining ? I do - we just need a new decent manager to instill confidence. Football is 10% skill, 10% organisation and 80% confidence. We''re lacking all 100% - if we get a decent manager, we''ll be 90% better off!
5. who wants to leave this city and never speack of our football team again? I left the City a long time ago (a long time ago) - but I love City and never shut up about us. Even (especially?) when we''re crap!

1  NO  NOTHING GOOD WOULD COME FROM DEMONSTRATING.

2 CAN NOT GO FAMILY REASONS.

3 PAUL  JEWELL MAYBE GLEN ROEDER

4 I WOULD LIKE TO THINK SO, WITH 30 ODD GAMES LEFT JUST MIGHT WITH THE RIGHT MAN IN CHARGE TURN IT AROUND.

5 NEVER