Sign in to follow this  
TwoSheds

Beckham on loan??

Have heard today that Real Madrid offered Becks to City for a season long loan.Worthy turned them down insisting he wants to stregnthen the squad,not weaken it with a overpaid,useless tosser! ! ! !

In keeping with the spirit of this thread, Becks on loan?. Yes please, because then Victoria would come down to FCR. And if no one else would, I would!. She''s stunning!.

Ah, the Beckham bashing begins. I knew it wouldn''t take long, and to think this time last year he was a national treasure who could do nothing wrong?!

Sorry two sheds, but it isn''t Beckhams fault, just as it wasn''t his fault six years ago.

If anyone is to blame it is the ref for disallowing a perfectly good last minute winner from Sol Campbell. If anyone would like to leave a comment on the referees website the link is http://www.ursmeier.ch/referee/
Just look for the bit that says feedback because the site is written in a foreign language.

Us English have always known that beckham is not as good a footballer as the Japanese/Sponsors/girls (I mean your everyday girl off the street, not a football crazy girl!) think he is. However, one thing he always did was bust his guts for club and country. But in this tournament he did not do that, and that is why I''m angry. He just looked tired, disinterested and frankly a bit lazy, something I never thought I''d see. He looks like he''s started believing his own hype.

Dear Wiz I have read most of your posts and find them interesting if not a little bizarre i.e. the black magic stuff.

But really Posh stunning are you having a laugh, yes I guess you must, what a plonker rising to that one.

Just in case you''re serious, which I doubt, Victoria Beckham is a spotty faced, anorexic, unattractive woman (didn''t want to put what I really meant in order to get past the moderators).

I doubt if anyone will be joining your queue for naughties here.

Re Goldenballs, well they are not anymore, he missed that penlty and the one against Turkey because his penalty technique is flawed his standing foot is too close to the ball when it is about to be struck as proved again last night. Back to scool Becks.

True enough,it may not be all Beckhams fault,but what good was he during the competition? My Nan could have played better than that.If he wasnt fit enough or focused on what he was doing then he shouldnt have been there at all. The geeezer gets right up my nose.Thank god we only got another few years or so until he retires and bogs off!

the other one who left a lot to be desired i thought was Michael Owen..he didnt seem to put a lot of effort in either til last night...i think he`s been at Liverpool too long and needs a new challenge...now wouldnt he look good in a yellow and green shirt???????

beckham is one of the worlds best players....simple

how dare anyone says that he is rubish just because of one unfit competition.

if rooney plays rubish in 2006 then will you blast him and start going on at him huh.

get over yourselfs no one is perfect and no one can play perfect football everyday. so i declare that signing beckham is a smart move aslong as worthy can motivate him and keep him fit.

p.s he was only so unfit because he was so tired from the affair fiasco and had to make it up to posh in lots of ways and it was hard for him to reach up to a good enough standard.

and also real madrid gave him to much free time and so he wasn''t practicing and so he lost too muchso if anyone blame real madrid. (and sven for not motivating him and getting him fit).

You will never guess wots just landed in my back gardan-.DAVID BECKHAMS F***KING PENALTY.

Football needs a fall guy, football supporters need a scapegoat, always will do.

For City last year, it was Easton and Rivers. Before that, at various times, it''s been Newman, Sutch, even Gunn and the mighty Iwan at times. There are many more too, but you get the idea...

In my opinion, Scholes, Beckham and Gerrard had distinctly average competitions, but that doesn''t make them bad players. Before the Portugal game, some would have you believing that Owen was finished, but in the space of 24 hours, that''s old news. As somebody once said, form is temporary, class is permanent.

If you ask me, the problem is not Owen, Beckham etc, but a 6''4'' plank of a goalkeeper who only succeeds in encouraging the opposition with his inability to organise his defence and command his six yard box. James has always got away with those weak points because of his agility and shot stopping, but even those strengths seem a thing of the past now...

Step up Mr Robert Green, your time is almost here.

Da City Beast - that is utterly not true. I can name twenty players better than David Beckham, but his workrate was the thing that set him apart. But when he doesn''t work super-hard he is less than ordinary and easily in the worst three England players in the tournament (along with Scholes and James - Owen is vindicated because he was truly awesome last night).

Peter: I''ve always respected your posts, and that won''t change my friend, but, and this is not a wind up I assure you, I''ve fancied Victoria for years!.

I could go on about her pert, elfin like figure, sweet moist mouth, hair, thin legs etc, but I won''t, Mrs Wiz is standing by me, with a very large bucket of cold water!.

Yes, I know I''m sad, but if I''m on my own here, that narrows the opposition for this decrepid old f**rt, that I now have become. Vicky is a very beautiful lady in my opinion, sorry.

As for Becks himself, if Worthy announced tomorrow that he HAD signed him, the City would go stark raving bonkers. FCR would be at bursting point, and the world''s media would decend like a biblical plague of locusts, bringing all the financial benefits and rewards to the City.

Are you seriously suggesting you would be against it, and of course the bonus of a fully fit Becks, passing/crosses abilty from midfield?.