Sign in to follow this  
E I E I E I O

Everything Crossed!!!

I have every single part of my body crossed that we win the race with Leicester for Mr Jewell!!

Please, Please, Please if it is a race between us get this man nailed down right now. This is a battle we cannot afford to lose, all the stops should be pulled out to win this. There fans dont deserve him, Empty stadiums soon as they went down!

Come on board we are still only 12 points of the Play Offs! Move fast and nail down Mr Jewell, give him 3 or 4 loans and then serious money in January!! It must be done.

If we lose him to Leicester and get some second rate nobody I for one have no sympathy for the Club when we go down! Just sympathy for us fans.

[quote user="Snakepit boys"]

I have every single part of my body crossed that we win the race with Leicester for Mr Jewell!!

Please, Please, Please if it is a race between us get this man nailed down right now. This is a battle we cannot afford to lose, all the stops should be pulled out to win this. There fans dont deserve him, Empty stadiums soon as they went down!

Come on board we are still only 12 points of the Play Offs! Move fast and nail down Mr Jewell, give him 3 or 4 loans and then serious money in January!! It must be done.

If we lose him to Leicester and get some second rate nobody I for one have no sympathy for the Club when we go down! Just sympathy for us fans.

[/quote]

I think you''re forgetting the small detail that it''s Paul Jewell''s choice, whatever the board may offer him. The fact is Leicester are in a much better position than us, and i''m afraid that may prove to be the deciding factor. Fingers crossed though :)

Jewel would be great I really hope we can get him, but I cant see him coming here if its between us and leicester to be honest.

I am very worried about this. Leicester are a more attractive proposition right now, as they are mid-league and have money to burn. Jewell will obviously want to go somewhere where he can create his own team, not inherit a bunch of lazy Rob Roys.

IMO the board have really cocked this up dithering around for the last 3 weeks. A lot of damage to morale has been done. We must be about the longest a club has ever been without a manager. Look at Hux comments, reading between the lines it looks like he has already accepted failure this season, and I guess many of the players feel the same. Once we are in that losing cycle no one wants to join us, and the better players want to leave. I feel very disappointed the way this whole manager saga has been handled.

Mark my words, we are the new Notts Forest. Soon to be mid-table Div 1.

[quote user="Snakepit boys"]

[/quote]Dream on,you should try going to Carrow Road once in a while :)