Sign in to follow this  
lappinitup

Maybe, just maybe !!

Maybe the board are ahead of us all !!

Maybe, they had doubts about Peter Grant during pre-season and decided then not to back him with money for a centre back knowing if they had to replace him then the new manager would need financial backing for players of HIS choice.

Maybe, the same reasoning applies in their decision not to employ a first team coach knowing that the new man would want to bring his own backroom staff in !

Maybe, that''s why they stated there was money available for LOAN players !

Maybe, they already had a new manager lined up months ago, respecting his decision to have a six month break from football but knowing he would be available and ready to start from the first of November.

Maybe, it''s been a done deal all along ! 

Maybe, Duffy is just holding the fort until the new man is in place and is aware of the situation with the promise of a job on the coaching staff after the change-over.

Maybe, that would explain the one month Hartson deal hoping not to fall too far behind the pack before the 1st Nov.

Maybe, just maybe !!

Maybe just maybe we can''t afford Jewell''s wages!. Will eat my hat if he comes here, although i do hear he get''s on well with Delia.

perhaps this is what they mean by being cleverer than the rest???maybe they have a plan in place to avoid relegation.definitely this prudent board are already planning a budget scenario for next season should we go down!

[quote user="lappinitup"]

Maybe, they had doubts about Peter Grant during pre-season and decided then not to back him with money for a centre back knowing if they had to replace him then the new manager would need financial backing for players of HIS choice.

Maybe, the same reasoning applies in their decision not to employ a first team coach knowing that the new man would want to bring his own backroom staff in !

Maybe, they already had a new manager lined up months ago, respecting his decision to have a six month break from football but knowing he would be available and ready to start from the first of November.

Maybe, Duffy is just holding the fort until the new man is in place and is aware of the situation with the promise of a job on the coaching staff after the change-over.

Maybe, that would explain the one month Hartson deal hoping not to fall too far behind the pack before the 1st Nov.

Maybe, just maybe !!

[/quote]

Yeah they''re a clever bunch this lot. Hoodwinked us all along. Maybe just maybe if they had any savy when it comes to football we wouldnt be propping up the league!! God im depressed.

i was told this by good source          the turners didnt want him to spend their money

[quote user="gangmower"]get ready to eat your hat alex ,or i have lost money at ladbrokes[/quote]

Hope you''re wrong Gangmower...It''s big furry trappers hat. Not that i''ve not had to pull beaver hair from my teeth before but....

[quote user="lappinitup"]

Maybe, just maybe LAPINITUP, you could be right! 

God I hope so.

[/quote]

Maybe, this post is not as daft as some of you think!

Maybe, just maybe

Thanks for that 25overpar. I''m even more convinced now due to the timescale involved and also zemas tendons prediction. C,mon City. Bring it on !!