Sign in to follow this  
gudfela5

Hopes of Jewell fade away..

Just read that Leicester want Paul Jewell. I fear it will be the same as all the players we have "done everything we can" to sign. He will end up going to the place with more money and more ambition. Oh well, Tilson or Allen will be excellent second choices but we should all admit that Jewell was everyones ideal manager!

Jewell could do a lot better than us or Leicester, but faced with a straight choice, he isn''t going to come here unless he is completely mad. Who would you rather work for; Mandaric or Delia? Not a tough choice is it?

[quote user="komakino"]Jewell could do a lot better than us or Leicester, but faced with a straight choice, he isn''t going to come here unless he is completely mad. Who would you rather work for; Mandaric or Delia? Not a tough choice is it?[/quote]

Since if he took it he would be the fifth manager to work for Mandaric this year I would say its a complete no brainer.

Delia every time.

two confirmed telephone conversations between us and him would suggest he is interested...

[quote user="gudfela5"]Just read that Leicester want Paul Jewell. I fear it will be the same as all the players we have "done everything we can" to sign. He will end up going to the place with more money and more ambition. Oh well, Tilson or Allen will be excellent second choices but we should all admit that Jewell was everyones ideal manager!
[/quote]