Sign in to follow this  
Freeza

Glenn Roeder

What do we think? According to the Rick Waghorn site he''s high up the list.

Personally, I think we could do a lot worse.

If he was appointed in the morning I think I''d be reasonably happy as he has good top-flight experience of tough situations, is well known to be a good humoured, popular bloke, must have plenty of good contacts and I think his face would fit in our part of the world!

I just think we need somebody to take the reigns of leadership NOW and knock some heads together so that we can start pulling in the right direction!

http://www.soccerbase.com/managers2.sd?managerid=540

His record is fantastic!! Relegated West Ham and Watford and finished 2nd bottom of the football league with Gillingham.  Started OK at Newcastle - hardly surprising as he replaced Souness who had lost the dressing room big style, then it all went down the pan for him.

AWFUL.

I woyuld like to see a manager with a track record of success, not FAILURE...  like Roeder.

[quote user="David Freezer"]

What do we think? According to the Rick Waghorn site he''s high up the list.

Personally, I think we could do a lot worse.

If he was appointed in the morning I think I''d be reasonably happy as he has good top-flight experience of tough situations, is well known to be a good humoured, popular bloke, must have plenty of good contacts and I think his face would fit in our part of the world!

I just think we need somebody to take the reigns of leadership NOW and knock some heads together so that we can start pulling in the right direction!

[/quote]

My Lord! You must think Norfolk people are ugly.

i think its going to be him... not sure what to make of it to be honest....

He took Wet sham down and almost succeeded in taking Newcastles Over Paid Crap down too...

jas :)