Sign in to follow this  
lucky green trainers

got to be boardroom at war hasn't it???

a poor run of form, grant goes, and now a shameless dithering over his repacement, while on the pitch things go from bad to worse and we adrift at the bottom.  our lowest moment in 48 years - quite staggering, i still can''t believe the table at the mo, makes me feel gutted to say the least.unless its the board playing a long and painful game of eeny, meeny, miny, mo - the only way i can make sense of this fiasco is to explain it as a good ole fashioned boardroom struggle.  when grant went, the sun said delia was taking a back seat - denied of course.  was there some truth in it though, and the concerted pressure upon the baord, from the city MP''s, archant, fans, the diss metting, players and now duffy since last thursday suggests all is not well in the boardroom.after the weekend, and given our calamitous league position and prospects, i wouldn''t mind betting that the smiths have done a deal with the turners and others to get new money in, and i''m talking about £5-6m so that we can get somebody like jewell in to save us from the drop...  

new blood is needed from top to bottom of this club. I welcome it in what any form it comes...... If delia and co goes .............. so be it...........

[quote user="lucky green trainers"]a poor run of form, grant goes, and now a shameless dithering over his repacement, while on the pitch things go from bad to worse and we adrift at the bottom.  our lowest moment in 48 years - quite staggering, i still can''t believe the table at the mo, makes me feel gutted to say the least.unless its the board playing a long and painful game of eeny, meeny, miny, mo - the only way i can make sense of this fiasco is to explain it as a good ole fashioned boardroom struggle.  when grant went, the sun said delia was taking a back seat - denied of course.  was there some truth in it though, and the concerted pressure upon the baord, from the city MP''s, archant, fans, the diss metting, players and now duffy since last thursday suggests all is not well in the boardroom.after the weekend, and given our calamitous league position and prospects, i wouldn''t mind betting that the smiths have done a deal with the turners and others to get new money in, and i''m talking about £5-6m so that we can get somebody like jewell in to save us from the drop...   [/quote]

LGT, maybe they are still carrying on in the same old way, but a lot more people are wiser to the ways they act and perform now.

It has taken us to be in the relegation zone and playing as badly as this for a lot of people to recognise that the board need a change of policy, if not personnel. As to your theory, if the Turners do put in that amount of money they must be deemed to have taken over control of the club from the Smith/Joneses. No doubt we will soon be put in the picture as to what is going to happen.

[quote user="ronbol ronbol"]new blood is needed from top to bottom of this club. I welcome it in what any form it comes...... If delia and co goes .............. so be it...........
[/quote]

Let''s hope they are using live ammunition.....

[quote user="lucky green trainers"]a poor run of form, grant goes, and now a shameless dithering over his repacement, while on the pitch things go from bad to worse and we adrift at the bottom.  our lowest moment in 48 years - quite staggering, i still can''t believe the table at the mo, makes me feel gutted to say the least.

unless its the board playing a long and painful game of eeny, meeny, miny, mo - the only way i can make sense of this fiasco is to explain it as a good ole fashioned boardroom struggle.  when grant went, the sun said delia was taking a back seat - denied of course.  was there some truth in it though, and the concerted pressure upon the baord, from the city MP''s, archant, fans, the diss metting, players and now duffy since last thursday suggests all is not well in the boardroom.

after the weekend, and given our calamitous league position and prospects, i wouldn''t mind betting that the smiths have done a deal with the turners and others to get new money in, and i''m talking about £5-6m so that we can get somebody like jewell in to save us from the drop...  
[/quote]

...................and so who really shot President Kennedy then?? [;)]