Sign in to follow this  
MrCanary

For goodness sake tell us something!

Why is our club not saying anything at all about a new manager?

I have lost count of the number of times Neil Doncaster has told people about the ''open policy'' at the club - but when it really matters - nothing!

Just tell us something - even if it is only to confirm there is somebody interested in the job. As an ''ordinary supporter'', I currently have the feeling that nobody in the world wants to come here and that is very depressing... 

There should be a statement later today - they''ve just been waiting for Gabby Logan to get knocked out of Strictly Come Dancing before confirming her appointment. 

Rumour has it that the Club went to great expense on phone calls to ensure that Kate Garraway got through.

[quote user="Tram"]

Why is our club not saying anything at all about a new manager?

I have lost count of the number of times Neil Doncaster has told people about the ''open policy'' at the club - but when it really matters - nothing!

Just tell us something - even if it is only to confirm there is somebody interested in the job. As an ''ordinary supporter'', I currently have the feeling that nobody in the world wants to come here and that is very depressing... 

[/quote]

Be patient for god sake, you lot are in such a rush

How long has PG been gone?  Wait another few days or two three weeks should we?  Or we could even wait until we are relegated, how pleasant a thought that is [;)]

The silence from CR is deafening, fans are getting impatient to hear news, any news,a glimmer of hope and you can''t really blame them can you?

[quote user="Making Plans"]

There should be a statement later today - they''ve just been waiting for Gabby Logan to get knocked out of Strictly Come Dancing before confirming her appointment. 

Rumour has it that the Club went to great expense on phone calls to ensure that Kate Garraway got through.

[/quote]

Oh god no, please, not John Barnes...[Z]

I''m sure we will hear tomorrow, they can''t leave it any longer, can they?