Sign in to follow this  
spearos my hero

who is/are the bad apple(s)

listening to Neil Adams briefly on the phone in this saturday, one or two people mentioned a BAD APPLE(s) at Colney! just wondering who they might be? as most of players are new to the squad so should they be stirring the S*** or is it an old player or two? or is this just yet another feeble and pathetic excuse(made by the fans)(no disrespect meant so please dont take offence) for the board and lack of management and coaching ability!

Bad apples imo he means huckerby throwing his rattle out. He is a great player but his rants are just helping our shit board destroy any good feeling around carrow road.

We need to go out and buy 3 players 1.5n + to turn this team around and get a captain who will not let this stand!!!

This thread touches a new low imo.  Some numpty rings into Canary Call and witters on about "bad apples" then out come the scapegoat brigade.  Pathetic, and utterly predictable.

[quote user="YellowIce"]

Bad apples imo he means huckerby throwing his rattle out. He is a great player but his rants are just helping our shit board destroy any good feeling around carrow road.

We need to go out and buy 3 players 1.5n + to turn this team around and get a captain who will not let this stand!!!

[/quote]

I don''t think Darren needs to help the board destroy anything, they are doing okay just by themselves.

[quote user="Fat Prophet"]

This thread touches a new low imo.  Some numpty rings into Canary Call and witters on about "bad apples" then out come the scapegoat brigade.  Pathetic, and utterly predictable.

[/quote]

It''s not as low as the campaign waged against Nigel Worthington, or even the one waged against gary Doherty earlier this season, or even the one being waged on Delia now. They are all pathetic and utterly predictable.

[quote user="Terminate the ipswich "]

HUCKERBY AND CROFT.

One hundred percent certain. Get out Huckerby if you dont want to play for us.

[/quote]

does Hucks owe you money or something pal, all you do is slag him, pity you did not put so much effort in to the real people destroying this club.

Hucks is about the only thing that isn''t rotten about the club at the minute......How odd that he should be singled out when so much else is glaringly wrong.

bad apples??? how about this for you ditherers who don''t like boat rockers..................if hucks has the balls to tell it how it is, this makes him a GOOD EGG imo.  the s**t 6/7 players are who league 1 standard or worse are the BAD APPLES!!!!!!!!look any different now?????????????

Ive got an apple tree in my garden, but they keep going soft, fall to the ground in the wind and get bruised, i''ve got plenty of bad apples!

It is surely scapegoating. Anyone who has played in a losing team knows what it''s like. Players get onto eachother and others throw toys out in frustration. But the root cause is the lack of bottle in the boardroom. Our woes can be traced back to the ridiculous decision to let Malky go and replace him with the towering Simon Charlton. Let Eddie go and replace him with Helveg (who?). Breaking up a solid back 4 unit, with strong leadership. Not the youngest or the quickest but could''ve ground some results out till Christmas. As someone else put it ''prudence with relegation''. Also, there were a number of other targets we were linked with for central defence but none of them came off. We lost our Premier status - but even then only on the last game. Obviously it would have been worth sticking our necks out slightly more. Again the situation was misjudged on relegation. then we had relegation with prudence. What a viscious circle it has turned out to be. The chickens have come home to roost. And I wish others would stop scapegoating Huckerby.

Several bad apples - or rather a very disconnected squad with multiple (6+) cliques within it is what I have heard - allegedly...

[quote]Several bad apples - or rather a very disconnected squad with multiple (6+) cliques within it is what I have heard - allegedly... [/quote]

6 cliques in a squad of 30 players, that would mean that players are hanging out in groups of 4 or 5, and not talking to anyone out of their group unless they have to ?  If they''re not talking off the pitch, how can they communicate on it ?  I guess the senior players from Worthingtons'' time stuck together, and the new blokes have just stuck together for survival ?

If this is true, how on earth do you fix that ?  Rip it up and start again is my guess. Whoever gets this job needs to sit down and talk with Duffy, and if possible Grant, and find out what on earth is going on, surely.

I guess it''s possible that if we can just get a couple of decent central midfielders that can keep the ball, that things on the pitch will improve, making the dressing-room a easier place to be ?  Who knows ?

[quote user="NEIL CLUCKCASTER"]

Hucks is about the only thing that isn''t rotten about the club at the minute......How odd that he should be singled out when so much else is glaringly wrong.

[/quote]

Well spoken Mr Cluckcaster. On a more serious note I can''t believe that his family are getting stick about the team''s performances no wonder he''s pissed off.