Sign in to follow this  
canarychris

Hartson and the Reserves

The reserves play Southend tonight yet Hartson isn''t playing, why? Surely with 6 days to go b4 our next match it would give Hartson some valuable match practise and more importantly match fitness?

There is a case for playing all the stikers so they can get match pratice and Huckeby to top up his fitness.Nothing better than scoring some goals. If the Manager was strong he would make them play,it appear the inmates are running the asylum.

I am going to support the kids

[quote user="canarychris"]The reserves play Southend tonight yet Hartson isn''t playing, why? Surely with 6 days to go b4 our next match it would give Hartson some valuable match practise and more importantly match fitness?[/quote] The terms of his loan might state that he can only play in Championship games. 

surely he can''t pick and choose his games, why shouldn''t he play in the reserves, it''s going on now as I type, did think about going but was invited out for a meal instead......reserves v southend of a meal in the Spice Lounge....er.......

[quote user="gazzathegreat"]surely he can''t pick and choose his games, why shouldn''t he play in the reserves, it''s going on now as I type, did think about going but was invited out for a meal instead......reserves v southend of a meal in the Spice Lounge....er.......[/quote]

And sitting at the table next to you.....is ''Jabba the Hartson'' rapidly ploughing through the menu ....."Chomp! Scoff! Slurp! Lick! Smack! Slurp! S''luvverly! Chomp! Scoff! Chomp!"....