Sign in to follow this  
0peteddMMyyyy0Falseen-USTrue

I'm Delia get me out of here!

According to the Daily Express Delia may be a contestant on I''m a Celebrity get me out of here.  With Paris Hilton.

If its true its one way of getting away from City and their woes.  Delia should be using her football knowledge to get us out of the position, she has been doing just that and look where we are.  

The jungle - inhospitable, unfriendly, full of wild animals, poor light, backward tribes, very little food, no modern communication, etc, etc.

Surely Delia leaves a jungle every time she crosses the border from suffolk and enters Norfolk.

The jungle - inhospitable, unfriendly, full of wild animals, poor light, backward tribes, very little food, no modern communication, etc, etc.

Surely Delia leaves a jungle every time she crosses the border from suffolk and enters Norfolk.

lol

but if this message board is anything to go by its the other way around

[quote user="pete"]

According to the Daily Express Delia may be a contestant on I''m a Celebrity get me out of here.  With Paris Hilton.

If its true its one way of getting away from City and their woes.  Delia should be using her football knowledge to get us out of the position, she has been doing just that and look where we are.  

[/quote]

It would be a change to see bo**ocks going in her mouth instead of coming out of it...........

[quote user="NEIL CLUCKCASTER"][quote user="pete"]

[/quote]

It would be a change to see bo**ocks going in her mouth instead of coming out of it...........

[/quote]

You really are a piece of work aren''t you Cluck. Hard to imagine a man can get to be your age and come on a public forum ( where youngsters participate ) and spew out this kind of garbage. I guess it takes all kinds to make up the world we live in.

[/quote]

[/quote]

It''s a pity the same can''t be said about Paris Hilton. [:D][;)]

[/quote]

[/quote]

brilliant [:D]

[/quote]

[/quote]

hehehe am not quite sure that would of been Worthy''s take on it Cluck.... [;)]