Sign in to follow this  
Huddy

Put me out of my misery.. PLEASE

All this renewed interest with Jewell is getting my hopes up. It''s probably all unfounded but i just want to know now!! If we havent got a cat in hells chance of getting him, i wish it came out in the press and i wish we would appoint a manager flippin quickly! 6 days till derby day, the make or break point of the season and still we have no manager. i was sure we''d appoint  someone today. If not Jewell, whoever, as long as they are decent enough, and as long as Duffy and Dublin are as far away from the bench on sunday as possible. (unless DD is fit!)

Step Forward Jewell, Grayson, Even Roeder, someone good, but please not John Gregory, Martin Allen - i''m undecided. But whoever....

Please Tell us!!!!

Please, Huddy, you reside by the coast like myself, so unlike those poor mortals who live inland with the ozones forming a perpetual haze over their thoughts, the sea air ought to make you think with more clarity.........

Paul Jewell will not be coming to the club.

Personally, I can''t believe the Board isn''t interested in the more realistic option that is Mike Newell...

Actually I can - he''s not a yes man & he talks as he finds - a bit like Huckerby. [:P]

[quote user="london Canary"]Jewell''s name just won''t go away will it?!?!?! Especially with all these reports today about him having phone interviews, where have they come from??[/quote]

A place called Fabrication City.

Roeder over Allen?.....Are you f0ck1n mad???????!!!!!!. Allen''s career maybe in it''s infancy, but Glenn Roeder has proved he''s sh1te at every club he''s been to....Jeez..........!!