Sign in to follow this  
Stevo

The ROE DER Nowhere

Be  prepared for this afternoons press conference, Glenn ( i have done nothing at any club) Roeder WILL be appointed today!! Seen checkin in at sprowston manor this evening. Not who i wanted by a long shot but will have my backing sunday. Goodbye hucks and thanks but when the going gets tough, the hucks gets going Come on lets get behind the lads for sunday if we lose then we can talk about boycotts

Interviews were held last night so Roeder was probably one of 2 or 3 being interviewed, doesn''t mean he got the job though. I still think everything points to Jewell but at least we haven''t got long to wait now.

So they took thre weeks to choose yet another manager that has done nothing.

On top of that, they could have just got him right away, without 3 weeks to let the fans get so wound up.

I hope its not him, but i gues it is. [:(]

So they took thre weeks to choose yet another manager that has done nothing.

On top of that, they could have just got him right away, without 3 weeks to let the fans get so wound up.

I hope its not him, but i gues it is

maybe they had to wait 3 weeks for jewels refusal

FFS!If it''s Jewell I''ll be cartwheeling to work in the buff!I think we''ve got more chance of juggling soot than it being him though.

"MMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmm  YEEEEAAHH!" "We''re on the ROED-er nowhere, come on inside!

[quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"]If it is Roeder I will finally call for Delia and the Board to be removed.  I never thought I would say it but maybe Cluck and Smudger were right all along.[/quote]

AGREED.

My season ticket will be going in the bin. Gutted, absolutly gutted if Roeder is the one. FFS

Look, we don''t know who it is, but let''s support whoever gets the job and at least give them a chance.

I will give the benefit of the doubt, but his track record is hardly inspiring is it?Mind you, what''s the appeal to come to Carrow Road right now?