Sign in to follow this  
E I E I E I O

If Leicester have stolen Jewell???

What will be your reaction to find out we have a second rate manager and a definate route to League 1?

This for me will be the straw that broke the camels back!

If Jewell was interested we should of gone all out for him with no excuses. If they say Roeder was impressive when interviewed I will personally go and shove my season ticket up Doomcasters posterior!! How the mans CV is full of sackings and relegations and it would be nothing short of more disgraceful action from an alraedy failing board!!!!!

I think it is down to Jewell, not just how much money we offer him. There are many other circumstances to look at. I think I will back whoever we get in, they have a touch job and will need support, but we are not dead and buried yet are we.

Marty, if it isn''t Jewell please let me have the phone number of the girl in your picture.  It''s the only thing that will make me feel better!

[quote user="25overpar"]Marty, if it isn''t Jewell please let me have the phone number of the girl in your picture.  It''s the only thing that will make me feel better![/quote]

sorry, can''t do that, it the same as my number! let''s try and be positive whoever it is, well at least give them some time.

[quote user="Marty"]

[quote user="25overpar"]Marty, if it isn''t Jewell please let me have the phone number of the girl in your picture.  It''s the only thing that will make me feel better![/quote]

sorry, can''t do that, it the same as my number! let''s try and be positive whoever it is, well at least give them some time.

[/quote]

Completely agree, i think if Roeder gets the post alot of people will throw their toys out of the pram but for the good of our club they''ll need IMMEDIATE support. Won''t bu115h1t anyone though....Glenn Roeder has never impressed me...Sorry :(