Sign in to follow this  
albyella

What a bunch....

I hope there aren''t too many guests signing on here from other clubs, because we must come across as a moaning, whingeing, bitching, belly-ache arse of a set of supporters. So we have Glenn Roeder - what, did you think Murinho or Jewell or Alex Fergusson or Wenger was waiting for the job to be available?? - good luck Glenn, I am right behind you 110% and if you manage to keep us in this division this year, then you will have done an incredible job. For those who are whingeing and tagging him "rat-boy", then actually you ought to p**s off and watch Jackanory....or better, go out to play and see if you can learn how to make friends.

I''ve got to agree with that, it makes me a touch ashamed to call myself a Norwich fan reading some of the stuff here.

[quote user="albyella"]I hope there aren''t too many guests signing on here from other clubs, because we must come across as a moaning, whingeing, bitching, belly-ache arse of a set of supporters. So we have Glenn Roeder - what, did you think Murinho or Jewell or Alex Fergusson or Wenger was waiting for the job to be available?? - good luck Glenn, I am right behind you 110% and if you manage to keep us in this division this year, then you will have done an incredible job. For those who are whingeing and tagging him "rat-boy", then actually you ought to p**s off and watch Jackanory....or better, go out to play and see if you can learn how to make friends.[/quote]

coconuts? Banannas?