Sign in to follow this  
Christopher Woodcock

Norwich home against Fulham on Dec 4th was my birthday.

When I watch the news about Norwich fixture is look well. I would sure that Norwich will be in mid-top maybe 10th.

So one thing you know Norwich is play against Fulham on December 4th at home and that was same day as My Birthday 20 year old.
I felt if Norwich won that would be my best birthday with won.

Anyone birthday on December 4th.

No, but my birthday is the day of the Arsenal home game! Might be a slightly unhappier birthday than usual this year. And before everyone gets on a me and tells me to be positive, remember this is a team that DID NOT LOSE A GAME last year, home or away!

My birthday is on the last game of the season, fulham away. Hopefully I will get the best bithday present ever. Another season in the prem.

Just like to repeat Anderz sentiments Mouse and wish you a very happy birthday that brings all that you hope for - think there''s more than a few thousand others that will happily by you a pint on your birthday if your wishes do come true!

Thanks guys. I couldn''t belive the fixture list when it can out, I''ve never had a game (that I can remember) on my birthday before and this could be one of the most important of the season.