Sign in to follow this  
PhatCanary

Grow up you lot!!!

Let me just say i am not that happy with the appointment, Glenn Roeders not got the best of records and he isn''t exactly a bundle of joy but Jesus H Corbett..people,people  Roeder was not the first choice for most of us and that includes the board i think BUT he hasn''t been in the club for 5 minutes and already some of you hate him and have condemned him for just being appointed, you can all see into the future obviously because you have no other reason to be so negative at the moment, did you honestly think that Steve Bruce or Paul Jewell was coming to city, please for gods sake give the bloke a chance, yes the board have dragged their heels in naming the new boss and yes a big name would have had us all sitting up but Roeder has got good connections in the Premier league and could bring in some fresh faces on loan, i also think he will have more luck in bringing in players in January ( if the board has some money), for the sake of this club we all need to just back him and try to get on with the relegation fight ahead, if in 6 months time we get relegated you can all have a good laugh and say i told you so but untill then grow up and start supporting this bloody team like you should!!!!!

spot on!! Some people need to realise that the likes of bruce, jewell wouldn''t even drive through norwich let alone manage us. Many people said this before. Yet some seem to be surprised that roeder is our new boss. Atleast the bloke has some premiership experience, some managerial experience. What did grant have?

I''m firmly behind him!!

Who exactly did you expect ??

By January, we''d have reached the point of NO RETURN, we''ll lose our best players through ''hidden'' contract clauses, we''ll have to bring in 3rd rate rugby players to play for us and that''ll be the DOOM because what decent manager will wanna join us in an even lower division\!! AAAAGGHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

[quote user="Steelsilver"]By January, we''d have reached the point of NO RETURN, we''ll lose our best players through ''hidden'' contract clauses, we''ll have to bring in 3rd rate rugby players to play for us and that''ll be the DOOM because what decent manager will wanna join us in an even lower division\!! AAAAGGHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh[/quote]

WHAT!!!!!..?