Sign in to follow this  
ricky knight

Board easy ride again.

Well the board have done it again, cheap option, all Percy''s out again back patting the muppets backs again, all is now right at NCFC. What happened to all these top class applicants scrambling for the job, if Roeder was the top one, i would hate to see the others.

I am angry and gutted and will not set foot in carrow road again till Smith and her cronies have gone. In saying that from the outside i hope Roeder can save us and he proves to be a great manager as on the surface he seems a nice enough bloke and i dont want to see the club i have supported man and boy in div 1.

I say to all get behind the new guy but keep the pressure on the board, they need to be gone asap, they are strangling the life out of OUR club.

There ya go Twosheds.. another one bites the dust! So how many of your hundred insignificant posters are in the 20000 now?

Yesterday we had a guy suggested a banner for sunday but we had nobody to make it and nobody to carry it.

Sorry to hijack your thread Ricky ...

Have a good week......................... ''til next week [Y]

Cheap ?  Cheap ?Sorry to twit at you like an old bird, but I can think of cheaper options.Tilson - League 1 managerParkinson - Assistant to Championship managerGrayson - Championship managerPulis - Championship managerRoeder has got 2 different teams into Europe.  He''ll have extensive contacts in the Premiership.As far as I can see the only 2 names linked that would have been more expensive are Jewell and Bruce.  It seems to me that we gave one or either of them the time to think about it but they said no, hence the wait.I think you''ll be pleasantly surprised come Xmas.

"I am angry and gutted and will not set foot in carrow road again till Smith and her cronies have gone"

We all know that this is just not true, you''ll be back as soon as we start stringing results together, just waiting for things to go wrong so you can spout off again.

By the Way, we are in Division One already, or hadn''t you noticed?

[quote user="ricky knight"]

Well the board have done it again, cheap option, all Percy''s out again back patting the muppets backs again, all is now right at NCFC. What happened to all these top class applicants scrambling for the job, if Roeder was the top one, i would hate to see the others.

I am angry and gutted and will not set foot in carrow road again till Smith and her cronies have gone. In saying that from the outside i hope Roeder can save us and he proves to be a great manager as on the surface he seems a nice enough bloke and i dont want to see the club i have supported man and boy in div 1.

I say to all get behind the new guy but keep the pressure on the board, they need to be gone asap, they are strangling the life out of OUR club.

[/quote]

Yep ricky.....the demise if NCFC continues. Looks like a scrambled survival is the sole target of the club going forward having made this lame appointment.......

It''ll be like sitting in the dentists chair from here on in......

[quote user="Mark King"]

"I am angry and gutted and will not set foot in carrow road again till Smith and her cronies have gone"

We all know that this is just not true, you''ll be back as soon as we start stringing results together, just waiting for things to go wrong so you can spout off again.

By the Way, we are in Division One already, or hadn''t you noticed?

[/quote]

One thing i am pal is a man of principle and even if we win every game till rnd of season i wont go to CR again till smith has gone, because in the long run this board are killing this club. BTW all my so called spouting off has all been proved right. As i have said i hope all goes well for city after 40 years i aint going to support another team now, i may stay away but will still wait for the right result to come through on match days.