Sign in to follow this  
Smudger

Re: 1st Wheezard, fancy a little bet

[quote user="Delias Devonshire Dirtbox"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Delias Devonshire Dirtbox"]

If your so sure he is no good and we have no chance in hell of staying up why not have a little wager? if we stay up you never post on this site again. or have you not got the bottle? yes you could join under another name but the wiz would be gone. what do you say?

[/quote]

How about all you numpties who have supported the board in dragging us down to this level promising to do the same when we do go down???

[/quote]

im in if you do the same smudge.

[/quote]

If only it was so easy to get rid of Delia and her cronies too mate.... [:P]

Of course I will expect to see you under another username once you have made yourself look suitably foolish under your current one!!!

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Delias Devonshire Dirtbox"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Delias Devonshire Dirtbox"]

If your so sure he is no good and we have no chance in hell of staying up why not have a little wager? if we stay up you never post on this site again. or have you not got the bottle? yes you could join under another name but the wiz would be gone. what do you say?

[/quote]

How about all you numpties who have supported the board in dragging us down to this level promising to do the same when we do go down???

[/quote]

im in if you do the same smudge.

[/quote]

If only it was so easy to get rid of Delia and her cronies too mate.... [:P]

Of course I will expect to see you under another username once you have made yourself look suitably foolish under your current one!!!

[/quote]

simple yes or no will do. well? take the bet and smudger will be no more, or like the wiz have you not got the bottle?

Delia''s Devonshire Dirtbox wrote:

what gives you the right to post some of the rubbish you do.............take the bet.

50 plus years of continous, active support, gives me that right Lamykins!................and you have zero chance of me taking any bets with you in such a childish manner.

Its just not happening, savvy?.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

what gives you the right to post some of the rubbish you do.............take the bet.

50 plus years of continous, active support, gives me that right Lamykins!................and you have zero chance of me taking any bets with you in such a childish manner.

[/quote]

No bottle or confidence in your own statements then??

Oh and I`ve been going for 30 years so don`t bother trying to pull the elder statesman card. I

f you truly believe some of the rubbish you post on here you would take the bet

Don''t post here but read most days......

Like to read your posts as well and certainly don''t object to your opinions, at the end of the day everyone has the right to their opinion and post their thoughts.

It may well be the case that your posts are sometimes intentionally provoking

or maybe they are all genuinally what you feel but " Sack Roeder" ( 2 days ago ) seems to promote self importance to me.

For what its worth I think that our board are muppets of the highest order and responsible for our sad demise.

Jewel would have been the best choice for our club but given our currently league position and financial standing  I doubt he gave us any consideration.

Roeder will at least bring stability and experience which I would chose over a loud shouting roll up your sleeves approach.

[quote user="ramsgatecabbie"]

Don''t post here but read most days......

Like to read your posts as well and certainly don''t object to your opinions, at the end of the day everyone has the right to their opinion and post their thoughts.

It may well be the case that your posts are sometimes intentionally provoking

or maybe they are all genuinally what you feel but " Sack Roeder" ( 2 days ago ) seems to promote self importance to me.

For what its worth I think that our board are muppets of the highest order and responsible for our sad demise.

Jewel would have been the best choice for our club but given our currently league position and financial standing  I doubt he gave us any consideration.

Roeder will at least bring stability and experience which I would chose over a loud shouting roll up your sleeves approach.

[/quote]have you ever thought that jewell didnt want to come here ,and he want to manage in the premiership.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

You have nothing to be proud of. You seem to think that posting more on here than anyone else gives you some sort of authority in life, but your constant changing of opinion just makes you seem like a senile old man who doesn''t really know what he''s talking about but can find strength in numbers by clinging on to the most aggressive crowd.

You won''t take the bet as you will have changed your mind by the end of the season at least twice, and agreeing to it would force you to stick to a point, which we all know you are totally incapable of, and would also make you look sillier than you already do on a daily basis.

Armchair warriors, the life and soul of this club...