Sign in to follow this  
Pinks

Leicester fans relieved

can''t say I care what they think. It proves nothing, just like the reaction here, some happy some not. 

[quote user="Marty"]can''t say I care what they think. It proves nothing, just like the reaction here, some happy some not. [/quote]

Didn''t say it did, just reporting what I found.. Mr Defensive [:)]

Be fair, even if they dont like their new manager when they appoint one they only need wait a month and another will come along anyway.  They are more regular than Eastern Counties Busses [;)]

[quote user="WEEN_NASTY"]

[quote user="Marty"]can''t say I care what they think. It proves nothing, just like the reaction here, some happy some not. [/quote]

Didn''t say it did, just reporting what I found.. Mr Defensive [:)]

[/quote]

yes but it''s like stating the bleeding obvious!

[quote]Didn''t say it did, just reporting what I found.. Mr Defensive[/quote]No harm in defending the club against criticism from fans of other clubs is there ?What''s the opposite of defensive again ?

[quote user="Snakepit boys"]I bet they are jumping for joy. Bring on Paul Jewell and promotion to the Prem for them???
[/quote]

yes, they indeed have a good track record so far this year. It nice how some people are so optimistic on behalf of other clubs but not our own club, a strange mentality.

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote]Didn''t say it did, just reporting what I found.. Mr Defensive[/quote]

No harm in defending the club against criticism from fans of other clubs is there ?

What''s the opposite of defensive again ?
[/quote]

Offensive!

The Leicester fans aren''t critisising Norwich...just sighing a collective sigh of relief.

By saying that its stating the bleeding obvious that Leics fans think GR''s crap, perhaps you are dissing the clubs decision too Marty? Perhaps you would consider moderating my posts in future in case I overstate in future?