Sign in to follow this  
ron obvious

Where can I hear the press conference?

Crikey Celia - where was the press conference held?  Madrid?  It was three hours ago!

[quote user="Web Team - Celia Sutton"]We''ll have a video on the site soon (I hope) - it''s not back yet![/quote]

[quote user="JC"]

Crikey Celia - where was the press conference held?  Madrid?  It was three hours ago!

[quote user="Web Team - Celia Sutton"]We''ll have a video on the site soon (I hope) - it''s not back yet![/quote]

[/quote]

anyone trying to drive up Koblenz avenue will always get stuck in traffic.. the poor archant journo is probably only creeping to the end of the road now!

jas :)

You think they sent a journo??  I reckon that right now some little pensioner is hobbling across the city wondering what ths shiny little disk he has in his hand is.  He probable got caught short and is right now sitting on a toilet at the station.....

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="JC"]

[/quote]

anyone trying to drive up Koblenz avenue will always get stuck in traffic.. the poor archant journo is probably only creeping to the end of the road now!

jas :)

[/quote]