Sign in to follow this  
zemas tendon

TRUST ME...........

[quote user="taintedtom2000"][quote user="Shyster"]

[quote user="zemas tendon"]Why would i waste my time saying it, if i did''nt think my source was correct, i would not post it.... im keeping my fingers crossed like the rest of you, ive text him to try and find out a bit more......... and as for being slated a binner...........P*** O**[/quote]

Correction - don''t you mean ''Why would I waste everybody elses time'' there? Beats me why you''d want to do just that, but you have no concrete evidence to your claims so I''d suggest you''re some kind of attention-seeking lunatic - and it doesn''t exactly take much time to post falsities & drivel to an internet message board.

And how does my slating you for doing the afforementioned make me a binner? 

Most people with at least half a brain cell would interpret you as the binner upon reading this threads content.

You anus.

[/quote]

Shyster, thats one of the most ridiculous posts ive seen on this board, nobody is going to reveal there sourses....especially if they are real!! and I''m pretty sure that hounding someone for posting on a board that is supposed to be an opportunity for this type of possibly reliable info is the reason why there are not alot of people who actually bother to put their info on here!

If you don''t want to hear what you perceive to be bad rumours, don''t read them and don''t waste your own time replying to them!

[/quote]

Ooooohhh!!!

Pardon me for being born by the way.

I hope your right, but a source for where this information has come from would be good and give your claim a little more validity.

Come on tells us the reliable source of this information

Old bumbling Donnie on Anglia News said they thought there might have been news today. But, obviously, no. Ho hum, the waiting goes on...

[quote user="zemas tendon"]

My Good Source has told me a Mr P. Jewell has put pen to paper and signed in the early hours!!

[/quote]I trust you, You made a lot of people eat your words last time!! When I saw Zemas Tendon on here and a trust me I thought please say Paul jewell.Just praying you are right now. As for bringbackchippy I am excited at your Yet!!! How can you give Jewell and Roeder second interviews and be impressed with a second rater like roeder???

[quote user="Cheeky Monkey"]Here''s hoping! I''d lose Huckerby for Jewell anyday. Haha I''d actually lose half our team just for Jewell.[/quote]

I doubt we would miss half the current team...half of nothing is still nothing! [:(]

10/10/2007, 2:46 PM

Old Shuck is not online. Last active: 28/10/2007 09:13:32 Old Shuck

Top 500 Posts
Joined on 10/02/2005
Brancaster
Posts 408

Re: PETER GRANT HAS GONE!!!

Reply Quote

"...inside info..." FFS, it was clear by his statements after the QPR game he was on his way.

If you DO have inside info, kindly tell us all who the new Manager will be, before it is announced-THEN I''ll be impressed!

Woods, Culverhouse, Bowen, Watson, Bruce, Phelan, Eadie, Drinkell, Sutton, Crook, Gordon.

Gunn, Ryan, Townsend, Barham, Bellamy.

we wait with baited breath!

[quote user="zemas tendon"]

My Good Source has told me a Mr P. Jewell has put pen to paper and signed in the early hours!!

[/quote]

If you are proved correct again then I for one will see you as the most creditable poster on here!!

If it is Roeder you are purely a guesser, here is hoping for the first!!!!

the guy bullsh**ed more than nigel worthington!

He put 1 and 1 together over Granty.... who had basically said he was leaving,... it wasnt a suprise to anyone and if u all think that a "source" told Zema''s tendon about Grant then u must all be bonkers!

He didnt know what was going on at Colney more than any of us did.

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

the guy bullsh**ed more than nigel worthington!

He put 1 and 1 together over Granty.... who had basically said he was leaving,... it wasnt a suprise to anyone and if u all think that a "source" told Zema''s tendon about Grant then u must all be bonkers!

He didnt know what was going on at Colney more than any of us did.

jas :)

[/quote]

Not true Jas. This bloke may well be genuine (or genuinely led on). An example....

I worked with a band 2 years ago who deliberately gave out false rumours to their ''friends'' etc just to see what would end up on messageboards, thus sussing who was trustworthy and who wasn''t. If ''Zemas Tendon'' is a friend of a player etc he may not be for long...