Sign in to follow this  
zemas tendon

TRUST ME...........

[quote user="zemas tendon"]

My Good Source has told me a Mr P. Jewell has put pen to paper and signed in the early hours!!

[/quote]

Ha Ha HA. You lot should be comedians. We will get a good manager, but not Jewell. He is Leicester boss trust me.

If that is the case, why is the club not telling us anything?

If he has definitely signed, why not get the news out and start confidence building immediately?

But I so hope you are right.......

Sorry, but cant let on who my source is, but if you read my post about Peter Grant going, he was spot on!! Believe it or not, but i hope he is right!!

I would like to point out that zemas tendon was correct re. Peter Grant. See link.........http://new.pinkun.com/cs/forums/1046472/ShowPost.aspx

He was ridiculed that time too !!

My Good Source has told me a Mr P. Jewell has put pen to paper and signed in the early hours!!

[/quote]He must have signed while on the plane then.

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="lappinitup"]

[/quote]

Good, then he won''t mind a second helping will he?.[:D]

[/quote]But he was right wiz, something you rarely manage to achieve, and his detractors had to eat their words. lets hope he is right again. God wiz I wish you''d try and look on the bright side you miserable old git.  [:)]

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="lappinitup"]

[/quote]

Good, then he won''t mind a second helping will he?.[:D]

[/quote]

I have a good feeling about this guy who posted this, dont know why but I do.

If so, who will be the first person to bring back your thread about us getting Duffy and no-one has applied.  Be nice to be proved wrong though. [:p]

[/quote]

For the record Zemas ....I trust you.

OH FFS!! If Jewell had signed we''d already know about it - seriously, what is wrong with you people?

You''re really starting to get up the crack of my arse.

Why would i waste my time saying it, if i did''nt think my source was correct, i would not post it.... im keeping my fingers crossed like the rest of you, ive text him to try and find out a bit more......... and as for being slated a binner...........P*** O**

zemas tendon - thanks for the info and I believe that you honestly believe this to be true and have a reliable source. Now lets just hope its correct. Don''t let those idiots put you off posting in future cos this site needs people like you with genuine information. Even if it does turn out to be wrong - Jewell may have just signed a provisional agreement subject to discussing other conditions and could change his mind if a better offer comes in. But given that we need one of our best runs ever between now and the end of the season just to survive, Jewell could be our only hope.

As previously pointed out, at 1.35pm on 9th October Zema''s Tendon stated that PG had left by mutual consent. It was confirmed around 7 hours later, and subesequently transpired that talks had been held on the evening of the 8th October and the following morning. I''m inclined to give some credence to this as he/she got it spot on once. Let''s be positive for a change and hope its good news..............and its unrealistic for people to reveal their true sources or the sources could be hounded out from wherever they work. I''m keeping my fingers crossed on this.

[quote user="zemas tendon"]Why would i waste my time saying it, if i did''nt think my source was correct, i would not post it.... im keeping my fingers crossed like the rest of you, ive text him to try and find out a bit more......... and as for being slated a binner...........P*** O**[/quote]

Correction - don''t you mean ''Why would I waste everybody elses time'' there? Beats me why you''d want to do just that, but you have no concrete evidence to your claims so I''d suggest you''re some kind of attention-seeking lunatic - and it doesn''t exactly take much time to post falsities & drivel to an internet message board.

And how does my slating you for doing the afforementioned make me a binner? 

Most people with at least half a brain cell would interpret you as the binner upon reading this threads content.

You anus.

[quote user="barclayendboy"][quote user="zemas tendon"]

[/quote]

He must have signed while on the plane then.
[/quote]

How the hell do you know when his holiday finishes!!!! Because of what you read in the paper......or maybe we took the documents to him.

This bloke has been right before though, maybe he is right again.  God I hope so.....would certainly be a step in the right direction.

[quote user="jimmy500"][quote user="barclayendboy"][quote user="zemas tendon"]

[/quote]He must have signed while on the plane then.[/quote]

How the hell do you know when his holiday finishes!!!! Because of what you read in the paper......or maybe we took the documents to him.

This bloke has been right before though, maybe he is right again.  God I hope so.....would certainly be a step in the right direction.

[/quote]He guessed last time about Grant and got lucky, honestly you lot are so  gullible.

I''m not suggesting this is rubbish, but when is this likely to be announced then Zema?

I am really hoping your right!!!

[quote user="CaptnCanary"]

zemas tendon - thanks for the info and I believe that you honestly believe this to be true and have a reliable source. Now lets just hope its correct. Don''t let those idiots put you off posting in future cos this site needs people like you with genuine information. Even if it does turn out to be wrong - Jewell may have just signed a provisional agreement subject to discussing other conditions and could change his mind if a better offer comes in. But given that we need one of our best runs ever between now and the end of the season just to survive, Jewell could be our only hope.

[/quote]

Well said. Clearly the most sensible post on this thread.

Fingers crossed.

[quote user="Shyster"]

[quote user="zemas tendon"]Why would i waste my time saying it, if i did''nt think my source was correct, i would not post it.... im keeping my fingers crossed like the rest of you, ive text him to try and find out a bit more......... and as for being slated a binner...........P*** O**[/quote]

Correction - don''t you mean ''Why would I waste everybody elses time'' there? Beats me why you''d want to do just that, but you have no concrete evidence to your claims so I''d suggest you''re some kind of attention-seeking lunatic - and it doesn''t exactly take much time to post falsities & drivel to an internet message board.

Most people with at least half a brain cell would interpret you as the binner upon reading this threads content.

You anus.

[/quote]

Shyster, thats one of the most ridiculous posts ive seen on this board, nobody is going to reveal there sourses....especially if they are real!! and I''m pretty sure that hounding someone for posting on a board that is supposed to be an opportunity for this type of possibly reliable info is the reason why there are not alot of people who actually bother to put their info on here!

If you don''t want to hear what you perceive to be bad rumours, don''t read them and don''t waste your own time replying to them!

[quote user="Shyster"]

You anus.

[/quote]Shyster. Zemas tendon only posted what he heard. If you read this thread correctly you would see that he was called a binner rather than the other way around. I pointed out earlier that he''d called it right with Grant and in this latest he doesn''t say for definite, only that he hopes his contact is correct. Even if he''s wrong he doesn''t deserve the poisonous reply you gave him. Totally over the top !!

[quote user="zemas tendon"]Sorry, but cant let on who my source is, but if you read my post about Peter Grant going, he was spot on!! Believe it or not, but i hope he is right!![/quote]

But then that was hardly rocket science was it? You should have posted it in my "Create your own rumour" thread anyway.

NEXT!