Sign in to follow this  
TwoSheds

Roeder out! Hang the board!

[quote user="albyella"]I hope there aren''t too many guests signing on here from other clubs, because we must come across as a moaning, whingeing, bitching, belly-ache arse of a set of supporters. So we have Glenn Roeder - what, did you think Murinho or Jewell or Alex Fergusson or Wenger was waiting for the job to be available?? - good luck Glenn, I am right behind you 110% and if you manage to keep us in this division this year, then you will have done an incredible job. For those who are whingeing and tagging him "rat-boy", then actually you ought to p**s off and watch Jackanory....or better, go out to play and see if you can learn how to make friends.[/quote]

lol watching Jackanory is much more fun than watching the crap that is on offer at Carrow Road under Smith & Co these days I bet....

You seriously think that Roeder will save us from relegation... your knowledge of football is no existant to say the least!!! 

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="TwoSheds"]

I dont think posts on here causes much unrest among the supporters apart from the 100 or so that post on here. A very small minority compared to the 20000+ who go to the games!

[/quote]

Spot on TwoSheds!

And as very few of the hundred or so are actually in that 20000+ who go to games it makes me realise how insignificant we really are. Do you think the board actually care what the likes of 1st Wiz, Smudger or nutty nigel post on here? And yet even though we both realise this it still seems posters can claim to speak for the true fans [*-)]

[/quote]

To be honest i dont think delia and the board give two hoots about any of the fans. As for us posters,deliea has probably not even heard of the pink un and forum!

Hanging is just tooooo kind for this ''BORED''. Burn them at the stake!!! These are witches trynna cast a spell to send our proud club down to the lowest realms!!!

[quote user="TwoSheds"]

To be honest i dont think delia and the board give two hoots about any of the fans.

[/quote]

And to be honest I don''t think you are right.

When I heard the news this morning I felt really disapointed that we had signed a manager who at best can be describe as average, but what else could we expect??  Dreams of Jewell coming to Carrow Road were pie in the sky.....IT WAS NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN!!  Yes the board have taken a cheap option but he does have Premiership experience which has got to count for something and given a chance who knows what he could achieve with us.

Now is the time to get behind the manager and hope he is given some money to go out and bring in some half decent players to get us out of this current position.  If he keeps us in the championship this season he has done well.

Lets at least give the guy a chance

Apart from the usual apologists it''s clear that this is another awful decision by this awful Board. I can think of no-one more boring (except for Howard Wilkinson)....and it signals the end of this club until Smith finally walks away in disgrace.

Good luck to those who bought the promise with their season ticket.....you were duped big time......

For anyone needing someone to talk to,i suggest this number....08457 90 90 90

why is this your chat up line

[quote user="sam"]

For anyone needing someone to talk to,i suggest this number....08457 90 90 90

why is this your chat up line

[/quote]

Phone it and find out!

But Cluck, by the same token apart from the usual Delia=Antichristanistas and Doommongers it''s clear that this is another decision with an uncertain outcome by this Board.

So it has told us precisely nothing.   But I really doubt he was the Cheap option with Duffy and/or Dion wanting the job.

[quote user="Smudger"]

[quote user="albyella"]I hope there aren''t too many guests signing on here from other clubs, because we must come across as a moaning, whingeing, bitching, belly-ache arse of a set of supporters. So we have Glenn Roeder - what, did you think Murinho or Jewell or Alex Fergusson or Wenger was waiting for the job to be available?? - good luck Glenn, I am right behind you 110% and if you manage to keep us in this division this year, then you will have done an incredible job. For those who are whingeing and tagging him "rat-boy", then actually you ought to p**s off and watch Jackanory....or better, go out to play and see if you can learn how to make friends.[/quote]

lol watching Jackanory is much more fun than watching the crap that is on offer at Carrow Road under Smith & Co these days I bet....

You seriously think that Roeder will save us from relegation... your knowledge of football is no existant to say the least!!! 

[/quote]

Keep chewing the liquorice a***hole !!

Of all the names that have been mentioned Roeder is certainly not the best (Jewell or Ince would have got my vote although Jewell would have never came here IMO) but he''s clearly not the worst either. I''d have him over Allen, Parkinson, Tilson, Taylor, Hoddle, Crook and Reid any day of the week. He also is clearly not the ''cheap option'' many claim him to be, that would have been Dion or Duffy.

All in all I find myself distinctly underwhelmed but not surprised by this appointment. With each moment that has passed since our relegation from The Premiership the quality of any manager who we could lure to the club has gradually declined. Can anybody really suggest a better manager who would have wanted to take over a club in our position? Hopefully he''ll be able to turn things round in the short term and save us from relegation but ultimately I don''t believe anything will really change until we have a change at the very top.

[quote user="Smudger"]

[quote user="Olive King"]Great post, nothing like getting behind the club and the new manager and that is nothing like it. Norwich fan? I don''t think so[/quote]

Board out, Roeder out should ring around Carrow Road loud and proud on Sunday if NCFC fans have any balls whatsover!!!

[/quote]

No it shouldn''t. Because the fans would then be responsible for relegation.