Sign in to follow this  
ca

Lets call this Day 1

Right so we have our new manager and whatever you think of him he''s going to be around for a while and no-one can change that. I know that lots of fans have issues with the board but again Delia and Michael have made it clear they are going nowhere so unless a millionaire turns up nothing at board level will change either short term.

I don''t know about you lot but we''ve got the biggest game of the season coming up on Sunday and its one that the majority of us are desperate to win.

So we have 2 choices

1) We can all keep whinging and moaning on here and depressing ourselves either further

or

2) We put all our issues aside short term and get behind Glen and the players and help them to get 3 much needed points on Sunday against the scummers

Lets call this day 1, put all our differences behind us and unite to show the country that yes we are rock bottom but we''re the best fans in the country and are determined to get through this and come out smiling the other end.

CMON YOU YELLOWS!!

[quote user="cityangel"]

Right so we have our new manager and whatever you think of him he''s going to be around for a while and no-one can change that. I know that lots of fans have issues with the board but again Delia and Michael have made it clear they are going nowhere so unless a millionaire turns up nothing at board level will change either short term.

I don''t know about you lot but we''ve got the biggest game of the season coming up on Sunday and its one that the majority of us are desperate to win.

So we have 2 choices

1) We can all keep whinging and moaning on here and depressing ourselves either further

or

2) We put all our issues aside short term and get behind Glen and the players and help them to get 3 much needed points on Sunday against the scummers

Lets call this day 1, put all our differences behind us and unite to show the country that yes we are rock bottom but we''re the best fans in the country and are determined to get through this and come out smiling the other end.

CMON YOU YELLOWS!!

[/quote]

Great post CA [Y]

Think I''ll go for the second option [:D]

[quote user="cityangel"]

So we have 2 choices

or

CMON YOU YELLOWS!!

[/quote]

The most sensible post I have seen on here for ages. City Angel, I could not agree more. Good on ya girl.

i''m not sure about roeder yet but good plan, i''m for it. can a mod make this a pinned/stickied thread or something?

Top post CA, although isn''t it sad that a rallying cry needs to be issued ahead of the Ip***ch game!

Option 2 for me and, I would hope, all City fans.

OTBC

Agree entirely. i am not in favour of the Roeder appointment but at the end of the day I sincerely hope I am proven wrong and the decision has been made and the current board will live or die by it. In the meantime we must get behind the team, particularly on Sunday when the sc*m come to town looking for easy prey. Its time to make the Carra a difficult place for teams to come again and, if we do manage a win on Sunday, the momentum from it may be enough to start to get us out of the current mess.

Don''t like the current setup at the club i.e doncaster and co. Compared to some of the other names mentioned i think glenn roeder is an excellent choice.COME ON CITY

[quote user="Hardhouse44"]

I''ll have some of that CA. For now at least.

Come on Glen prove us doubters wrong. Please!

[/quote]Ditto. If things start turning around then i''ll support him. Need to beat the scummers now.

Nice one CA, I''m getting a touch bored of the some of the folks on here who behave like little children, there constant moaning reminds me of the time my ex girlfriend got sand in her front bottom.....

Spot On

Three Cheers for Canary Angel...!

Roeder''s appointment appears to have divided fans, but whatever he does need our full support. Theres no point slagging him off and moaning after one defeat, becasue he isnt goping to be a mirascle worker, its going to take time. Patience is required.

I have faith in the appointment, he has experience and to me he seems a more sensible, honest person and will get more respect than Peter the Pointer. He has been in similar situations before and succeeded. All appointments would be a gamble, Jewell was perhaps unrealistic yet he failed at Bradford, Allen comes with perhaps a worrying style of crazyness and no promotions i think, Parkinson has failed at Hull, while Grayson, Williams and Tilson have had success at one club. It could be a fluke, it may not, but they neither have amazing, wide CV''s to fall back on. Roeder has his own flaws, like any other manager.

So lets give him a good, fair chance, and get Carrow Road buzzing on Sunday, we need the atmosphere back to the good old days of 3 years ago, so Lets Here you and lets be havin you!!!

This is day 1 of the rest of our season. The first day of the rest of our lives. As the motto goes ''sieze the day''. The board might have got it right, they might have got it oh so wrong. Who knows. But the future holds the answers. If we are supporters we are on that journey with our club, with our team. We may like the board, we may not. The new manager might not be everyone''s first choice. But he needs us to get behind him and the team 100%. We have to give him a chance. We have to give him that permission to succeed, and we do that by backing him and our team. It could take time to turn this rabble round, and we have not got a lot of time, but we need to get behind him.

This club cannot afford to be relegated. If we are true fans then we do not want to see Norwich City relegated. Let us show Glenn Roeder that he has our trust and our backing because thats going to help him do his job, and honestly the man is going to need all the help he can get. This is a pivotal, critical time for Norwich City. Lets Give Glenn Roeder a chance.

[quote user="ronbol ronbol"]Don''t like the current setup at the club i.e doncaster and co. Compared to some of the other names mentioned i think glenn roeder is an excellent choice.

COME ON CITY
[/quote]

This is almost exactly my assessment of the situation.